Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Bruh we dont know anything.

But like I said, with Bron its a life time achievement award. Same dude that tried to take credit for the law cali passed about college players being allowed to sell their likeness.

Love bron, respect bron, my only criticism bout dude is he is the most look at me, let me make everything about myself ass mfer.

Im the type to do nothing publicly, so im also grading on a curve. Im weird like that. If the camera just captured the tat a week down without bron ever mentioning it, id be cool with it. But bron took a pic and posted it before the ink even dried.

Its what dude does. I cant help but feel its disingenuine when it comes from him cause thats what dude does.

But aye, thats me man. if im wrong im wrong.
I feel you

Y’all reading into too much. Bron back at SVSM said Kobe was his favorite player. Had posters on his wall. People get tats of dead people they revere.

A lot of these tatted up cats have people tatted on them they never met. KD has a Pac tat. Heads have Michael Jackson tattoos, Malcolm Tats. Mlk, etc.

Diff is they actually had a tangible relationship with Kobe. I don’t get how it’s surprising due to the circumstances of his death.

Y’all reading into too much. Bron back at SVSM said Kobe was his favorite player. Had posters on his wall. People get tats of dead people they revere.

A lot of these tatted up cats have people tatted on them they never met. KD has a Pac tat. Heads have Michael Jackson tattoos, Malcolm Tats. Mlk, etc.

Diff is they actual had a tangible relationship with Kobe. I don’t get how it’s surprising due to the circumstances of his death.
Ppl mad that bron posted it on IG lol

My only thing is that tat is wack to me

Diff is they actually had a tangible relationship with Kobe. I don’t get how it’s surprising due to the circumstances of his death.

Niggas will find any reason to hate on someone.

This is super random but I was thinking about her before

why I don’t see Lebron mom no more?

Think it comes with the territory of getting older. Steph and KD the only grown ass niggas that moms still be at all the games visible I can recall.

AI mom used to be at all those Sixers games on cam, I don’t recall her being around for the Grizzlies era AI lol

Think it comes with the territory of getting older. Steph and KD the only grown ass niggas that moms still be at all the games visible I can recall.

AI mom used to be at all those Sixers games on cam, I don’t recall her being around for the Grizzlies era AI lol
I was thinking Lambo don’t let her out no more or something lol

Niggas mane

Zion trash idc

but then says
salute to lonzo for the ill 10 point game

giphy.gif

Back