Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The bold is clearly not true.

And here you go:

i think the bolded is very true, however, am i not allowed to joke about the man without it being perceived as me being salty about him leaving?

i didnt get that memo if that's the case.

I think i have less than 10 posts about AD since the season started. Dont make this bigger than it is

i think the bolded is very true, however, am i not allowed to joke about the man without it being perceived as me being salty about him leaving?

i didnt get that memo if that's the case.

I think i have less than 10 posts about AD since the season started. Dont make this bigger than it is

You're clearly still in your feelings. How many of those posts have been about his play and how many have been little snide comments or complaints about him getting more shine? Let that isht go, Man. Focus on BI and Zion while they're still there.

You're clearly still in your feelings. How many of those posts have been about his play and how many have been little snide comments or complaints about him getting more shine? Let that isht go, Man. Focus on BI and Zion while they're still there.

to answer your question, of those less than 10? maybe 2 and both were in reference to the return game to Nola

my focus is very much on BI and Zion hence practically ALL my posts in the Pelicans team thread where there is analysis and opinions. Again, dont make this bigger than it is.

if i was in the Lakers thread making these same posts you keep trying to highlight, then you would have a leg to stand on, but this is a catch all thread where that post of his tattoo is posted and i commented, jokingly at that

to answer your question, of those less than 10? maybe 2 and both were in reference to the return game to Nola

my focus is very much on BI and Zion hence practically ALL my posts in the Pelicans team thread where there is analysis and opinions. Again, dont make this bigger than it is.

if i was in the Lakers thread making these same posts you keep trying to highlight, then you would have a leg to stand on, but this is a catch all thread where that post of his tattoo is posted and i commented, jokingly at that

Denial. A lot of typing and explaining for me to be so off base.

Personally I felt like the tattoos were a bit much from both Bron and AD.

I know all nba players are closer than it seems, but Bron and Kobe just started getting close like a year ago, and even if Kobe was the first to really help AD, i never heard them being close friends passed basketball.

If Kyrie or Tatum, or even Giannis got Kobe tattoos it wouldnt be a question mark on my mind, but with Bron and AD it feels a bit disingenuine.

And before anyone has a problem with this, i cant look at situations in a vacuum. As much as I respect Bron, he is a top 3 look at me ass mfer who cant help but make everything about himself, so I cant help but feel the tattoos are more of that, and AD just went along with the ride.

I know all nba players are closer than it seems, but Bron and Kobe just started getting close like a year ago, and even if Kobe was the first to really help AD, i never heard them being close friends passed basketball.

If Kyrie or Tatum, or even Giannis got Kobe tattoos it wouldnt be a question mark on my mind, but with Bron and AD it feels a bit disingenuine.

And before anyone has a problem with this, i cant look at situations in a vacuum. As much as I respect Bron, he is a top 3 look at me ass mfer who cant help but make everything about himself, so I cant help but feel the tattoos are more of that, and AD just went along with the ride.
I think you’re being too...idk the word

Kobe and Lebron there’s no way for fans to know how close they really were also just how kobe inspired regular fans he inspired other players. Kobe is a hero to these guys

how do you know AD didn’t hit up Lebron like “yo let’s honor Kobe with tattoos?” and lebron said you know what? Let’s do it

I wasnt going to say nothing but it was evident at the tribute

Lebron the GOAT opportunist

I think you’re being too...idk the word

Kobe and Lebron there’s no way for fans to know how close they really were also just how kobe inspired regular fans he inspired other players. Kobe is a hero to these guys

how do you know AD didn’t hit up Lebron like “yo let’s honor Kobe with tattoos?” and lebron said you know what? Let’s do it

Bruh we dont know anything.

But like I said, with Bron its a life time achievement award. Same dude that tried to take credit for the law cali passed about college players being allowed to sell their likeness.

Love bron, respect bron, my only criticism bout dude is he is the most look at me, let me make everything about myself ass mfer.

Im the type to do nothing publicly, so im also grading on a curve. Im weird like that. If the camera just captured the tat a week down without bron ever mentioning it, id be cool with it. But bron took a pic and posted it before the ink even dried.

Its what dude does. I cant help but feel its disingenuine when it comes from him cause thats what dude does.

But aye, thats me man. if im wrong im wrong.

Kobe and Lebron developed a relationship through the 08 and 12 Olympics. I'm guessing y'all knew Wade and Kobe were tight before he let the world know. It's basically come out that Kobe had a lot of friendship/mentorships behind the scenes.

Back