Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I don't think the numbers would correlate like you think. Better players would mean less for beal like its always been. He's only doing these numbers cause walls out but their hollow cause he can't win games and he's not driving anyone to actually play better. He's not doing anything special.
I’m not asking for him to have all star level talent but just Better than ish Smith, garrison mathews, and Ian mahinmi, troy brown and Jordan mcrae

Rui and Bryant been out too for really long periods and IT and bertans been hurt too

Honestly I’m saying if that team was healthier and he had help

Beal would still give you atleast 24, 5, and 5 which are MVP numbers. Thats all I’m saying.

I’m not asking for him to have all star level talent but just Better than ish Smith, garrison mathews, and Ian mahinmi, troy brown and Jordan mcrae

Rui and Bryant been out too for really long periods and IT and bertans been hurt too

Honestly I’m saying if that team was healthier and he had help

Beal would still give you atleast 24, 5, and 5 which are MVP numbers. Thats all I’m saying.

I disagree. It just remains to be seen I guess.

You can try to discredit him all you want

Who's trying to discredit him? I want him on my team. Show him how to do this shit. As it stands tho. The numbers he's putting up now are incredibly hollow.

They need to go back to rookies vs sophomores. Or the 90’s with East rookies vs West rookies.
They should mix rookie and sophomores but get rid of this format because this is something where they are gonna have to just throw players in some years to fill the team or snub worthy players because they aren’t foreign so there’s no room for them

Shoutout to Herro and Nunn in the game though

Bam is doing the skills competition

just need Robinson In the 3pt contest

Miami Heat flooding the weekend

They should mix rookie and sophomores but get rid of this format because this is something where they are gonna have to just throw players in some years to fill the team or snub worthy players because they aren’t foreign so there’s no room for them

Like Terence Davis but I'm I don't actually care about this and he'll just use it to destroy niggas the rest of the way. His time will come.

They need to go back to rookies vs sophomores. Or the 90’s with East rookies vs West rookies.

Agreed.

I think the issue from a financial point of view is that the NBA feels they maxed out the amount of money they can make at home and so they keep trying to push the idea that the NBA is an international game to get the overseas money.

Speaking of overseas money, has any one person ever cost the NBA as much money as Morey has and do yall think he'll get another job once the Rockets move on?

Back