Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

nba knows the ASG been trash. Tryin these gimmicks n shit. lol i havent watched a nba asg since jordan played.

And btw the last pro bowl i watched was when sean taylor tried to kill that punter.

nba knows the ASG been trash. Tryin these gimmicks n shit. lol i havent watched a nba asg since jordan played.

And btw the last pro bowl i watched was when sean taylor tried to kill that punter.
tenor.gif

The players know this game is trash too which is why they half ass it every year. I just watch the other weekend festivities and skip the game.

If you're not elevating your squad beyond your numbers you ain't shit in my books. What are you doing to make niggas around you better to make them go harder? Lol at being loyal him and his agent wanted the supermax. You want to be the king of trash no one is stopping you.

And before any of you respond how many of you thought the Raptors would be 2nd in the east right now before the season started with this roster. Niggas play hard top to bottom.

Nigga needs to think outside of himself and do better. You wanted to be the man now you the man. Take what comes with it.

How your defensive rating 120 my nigga? 5th worst in the league. Loser shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back