Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Idk what any of these means my brother
lol

i did a search for "Randle" by "Aztg"

it pulled up 3 pages worth of posts. Each page has 20 posts per page (60)

I looked at a couple and saw that you were actually quoting people who mentioned randle in their post, however, the board still counts it as a search result. I didnt go through all 60 posts, so I just pulled a number out of thin air to say, at a minimum, 10 posts werent original thoughts of yours. So using that approach, i would say that approx 50 posts you have are some Randle slander, but it might be fewer than that, BUT the ones that are about him are in fact calling him garbage so, there's that lol

lol

i did a search for "Randle" by "Aztg"

it pulled up 3 pages worth of posts. Each page has 20 posts per page (60)

I looked at a couple and saw that you were actually quoting people who mentioned randle in their post, however, the board still counts it as a search result. I didnt go through all 60 posts, so I just pulled a number out of thin air to say, at a minimum, 10 posts werent original thoughts of yours. So using that approach, i would say that approx 50 posts you have are some Randle slander, but it might be fewer than that, BUT the ones that are about him are in fact calling him garbage so, there's that lol

Lol.

I understood the first time. Just wanted you to break it down for these stupid motherfuckers.

KAT just not that dude. You can't lose 14 games in a row and be a franchise player

He's definitely a franchise player but he is soft mentally

I said it before though, you take him off that team and its possibly the worst roster in the NBA and its a bottom 5 front office

I’m confused because the wolves only lost the last 10 straight games and towns has only been back for 7 games after missing like 14 games

so did they lose 14 straight games towns has played in?

And the hawks lost 10 straight at one point so is trae not a franchise player?

I’m confused because the wolves only lost the last 10 straight games and towns has only been back for 7 games after missing like 14 games

Lost the games in a row that he actually played in

Trae still got a year or two to learn how to impact winning before he gets judged on it imo

Back