Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

He’s having one of it not the best season of his career
Offensively he looks bad

But hes shooting the 2nd worse % in his career from 2 and worse in his career from 3.

Not counting his rookie year when he was playing like 7 minutes a game.

He shooting below his career average

Offensively he looks bad

But hes shooting the 2nd worse % in his career from 2 and worse in his career from 3.

Not counting his rookie year when he was playing like 7 minutes a game.

He shooting below his career average
Nah I know but I’m eating besides that, everywhere else he is excellent

I’m just trying to wait out the bad shooting but I ain’t know it would last this long. Ima need nunn to give him the shooting lessons

Am I bugging for thinking Giannis will be a Laker in the future with AD??? I know their cap is shit, but it's possible for AD to do the 1 a year deals like LeBron in Cle and LeBron to restructure his contract? I can see Giannis wanting to honor his idol.

Am I bugging for thinking Giannis will be a Laker in the future with AD??? I know their cap is shit, but it's possible for AD to do the 1 a year deals like LeBron in Cle and LeBron to restructure his contract? I can see Giannis wanting to honor his idol.

Not saying Giannis wont be a Laker, just saying it would he crazy for AD not to sign the 5 year max. Bron didnt start doing 1-2 year deals till it was his 3rd max. AD should take the 250+ guaranteed.

Not saying Giannis wont be a Laker, just saying it would he crazy for AD not to sign the 5 year max. Bron didnt start doing 1-2 year deals till it was his 3rd max. AD should take the 250+ guaranteed.
I can see AD keeping his options open again especially if they don't win the ship

If there was any thought to trading for Kevin Love, Jrue might've made that an afterthought.

Jrue fucking killed Love last night. It was sad.

That dude Porter Jr look like he might be legit

Anything is possible but I dont see AD taking a short term deal. But weirder shit has happened.

It's already been speculated that he'll take a short deal in order to cash out on a super max once he's a 10 year vet, where he'd be eligible for a salary that equals 35% of the cap instead of the 30% he'd be eligible for before that time.

Last edited:
It's already been speculated that he'll take a short deal in order to cash out on a super max once he's a 10 year vet where he'd be eligible for a salary that equals 35% of the cap instead of the 30% he'd be eligible for before that time.

Got you. And that makes sense. Cause thats more of a financial decision than to risk finances for winning at this point in his career.

Back