Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I do wanna have a discussion about Eric Gordon

I noticed he’s only 31

he honestly can play at a high level for maybe 3 more seasons. My question is he has the talent to be a starter in this league and he’s proven he’s able to be one that can give you atleast 18ppg a night.

when players go to teams and come off the bench they usually ruin the trajectory for their careers as teams only wanna use them as a bench player going forward. Look at Lou will no team would ever start him at this point or think about it the last 5 years.

So my question is do you think Gordon can go to another team and start when his deal is up? Maybe be the 2nd option?

I do wanna have a discussion about Eric Gordon

I noticed he’s only 31

he honestly can play at a high level for maybe 3 more seasons. My question is he has the talent to be a starter in this league and he’s proven he’s able to be one that can give you atleast 18ppg a night.

when players go to teams and come off the bench they usually ruin the trajectory for their careers as teams only wanna use them as a bench player going forward. Look at Lou will no team would ever start him at this point or think about it the last 5 years.

So my question is do you think Gordon can go to another team and start when his deal is up? Maybe be the 2nd option?

I think at this stage of his career and considering the injury history I think he's best served in a 6 man role

Gordon is a really good driver but can also try to do too much and be a liability when he puts the ball on the court

If he was a better passer/playmaker or could run some pick and roll I would say yes but hes the perfect 6th man at this point imo

I think at this stage of his career and considering the injury history I think he's best served in a 6 man role

Gordon is a really good driver but can also try to do too much and be a liability when he puts the ball on the court

If he was a better passer/playmaker or could run some pick and roll I would say yes but hes the perfect 6th man at this point imo
Yeah I feel you but I feel like he’s doing himself a disservice

11 years and only at 10k points

go somewhere and average 18 ppg for the next two years then return to being a bench player

Idk I just be talking

Yeah I feel you but I feel like he’s doing himself a disservice

11 years and only at 10k points

go somewhere and average 18 ppg for the next two years then return to being a bench player

Idk I just be talking

I mean you're not wrong, he really could start for quite few a teams Im just saying I think hes most effective as a 6th man due to keep the workload/usage down but still being able to occasionally slide in seamlessly as a starter

If you could combine Lou Will and Gordon that would be a great 2

Lou Will can dribble, draw fouls, shoot off balance, run pick and roll but is terrible on defense

Gordon can play good defense, drive to the basket and finish, catch and shoot but is a shitty passer and cant really dribble

I mean you're not wrong, he really could start for quite few a teams Im just saying I think hes most effective as a 6th man due to keep the workload/usage down but still being able to occasionally slide in seamlessly as a starter

If you could combine Lou Will and Gordon that would be a great 2

Lou Will can dribble, draw fouls, shoot off balance, run pick and roll but is terrible on defense

Gordon can play good defense, drive to the basket and finish, catch and shoot but is a shitty passer and cant really dribble
Oh this isn’t about him being effective lol

I just think he needs to realize he doesn’t have more than a few years to play well so I hope he can maximize himself. Like if he was the starting guard on a team like the bucks or mavs

Back