Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Clippers slid up into second(by a half game). Kawhi has been an animal. The fight for the 2 spot is going to be crazy. The Lakers don't tighten up and the 1 spot might come into play as well.

Clippers slid up into second(by a half game). Kawhi has been an animal. The fight for the 2 spot is going to be crazy. The Lakers don't tighten up and the 1 spot might come into play as well.

Lakers are good at the 1 or 2 seed if the Clippers get it because they still in LA and will probably be more Lakers fans at the "Clippers home game"

If they meet in the WCF

I get it that guys were doing it for Kobe but uhh why don’t certain guys try to do this every game? Like players were trying to only shoot 24 times

this is mainly for buddy hield but also for Bam who got a triple for Kobe and was fire from mid range

it’s like you should be aggressive like this every game

I get it that guys were doing it for Kobe but uhh why don’t certain guys try to do this every game? Like players were trying to only shoot 24 times

this is mainly for buddy hield but also for Bam who got a triple for Kobe and was fire from mid range

That’s What I Was Saying But Hopefully This Does Make Guys Who Were About The Money & Load Management Smh Care About The Game More & Make The NBA Great Again

Alot easier said then done when you gotta play so many games.

My 2cents on the kobe/logo thing would be to do something like change it for a year from now till his death date or do an anniversary type deal where you switch it to the kobe logo on the date of his death every year and have a full slate of games like they do for Christmas day, but you can't permanently make the logo kobe. That honor belongs to Michael Jordan whenever he passes.

Back