Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

“Have you stopped beating your wife yet?”- David Stern

:tuh:

Fuckin savage

Yo I just listened to this. Savage aint even the word. Stern was destroying it. Stern a master troll for the last 2 minutes of the convos.

The beat your wife thing was savage but then Stern ended it by saying "i gotta go call someone important now like stephen a smith"

Then they should sit in the stands. If you sitting with the team dress up you don't have to wear a tux, but something nice. But I mean if you don't want to do it you could always fall back on the degree you got if you stayed long enough to get it.

Look at like this if you was off "pending your work environment ie business casual maybe suit and tie" and you had to come in and do some work you not gone show up and basketball shorts and a Jersey or jogging pants.
Wearing one outfit to the game and leaving the game has no significance on the game period because that's the only time they would be wearing it because on the court they're all wearing jerseys....they do it in the nfl and mlb but in the nba you have to look "professional" yeah we already know what that was about

Wearing one outfit to the game and leaving the game has no significance on the game period because that's the only time they would be wearing it because on the court they're all wearing jerseys....they do it in the nfl and mlb but in the nba you have to look "professional" yeah we already know what that was about
I don't see it as such as now when I was younger I somewhat felt a type of way. But I guess it boils down to how your raised. If you injured you right it has no impact on the game. But If you want to continue your lifestyle and recieving those nice checks what's wearing a suit to a game.

Last edited:
You know this puts you in the mind of casual day at work until that one person wears something that too revealing to short, tight spoils it for everybody. Now head guy has to be the bad guy and enforce dress code, cause he/ the company have a image to uphold and need all people on the team to look presentable at all times.

Sorry but I had to thumbs down the rips.

Anybody with half a brain would have transformed the NBA into a global brand. Jews just so happened to be in the position to have the money and resources, invite negroes to their teams, then get that overseas money and especially China and India.

Fuck him.

Sorry but I had to thumbs down the rips.

Anybody with half a brain would have transformed the NBA into a global brand. Jews just so happened to be in the position to have the money and resources, invite negroes to their teams, then get that overseas money and especially China and India.

Fuck him.
Without googling, who was over the NBA before Stern?

Idk but I know they didn't do what you're trying to discredit him for doing and silver was handed the keys to the maybach when Stern decided to hang it up

C'mon brah

Larry O'Brien was commish before stern. He along with Magic & Bird helped move the NBA from taped delay games to a fixture on CBS. Jordan & Stern helped make it what it is today.

Larry O'Brien was commish before stern. He along with Magic & Bird helped move the NBA from taped delay games to a fixture on CBS. Jordan & Stern helped make it what it is today.
But did he take the game to the globalization it is today lol

He definitely played a big part in it. The stars make the league but the Commish pulls the strings.

Negotiating deals that allow the NBA highlights and games to be seen overseas.

Marketing of superstars. Yall remember "The NBA is Fantastic!"?

Allowing pros to compete in the Olympics which birthed the Dream Team, which birthed worldwide popularity.

The one and done rule which has helped foreign born players get drafted by coming over here to play for one year or has gotten a gang of euros drafted from other leagues.

O'Brien & Stern were geniuses.

He definitely played a big part in it. The stars make the league but the Commish pulls the strings.

Negotiating deals that allow the NBA highlights and games to be seen overseas.

Marketing of superstars. Yall remember "The NBA is Fantastic!"?

Allowing pros to compete in the Olympics which birthed the Dream Team, which birthed worldwide popularity.

The one and done rule which has helped foreign born players get drafted by coming over here to play for one year or has gotten a gang of euros drafted from other leagues.

O'Brien & Stern were geniuses.

My fault I didn’t read the posts before yours when you asked that. I should’ve said O’Brien

Fun fact I just learned who Larry O’Brien was lol

O'Brien helped expand the league from 18 teams to 23 with the deal he made with the ABA. (No Dr.J, Iceman or David Thompson without it)

Made a deal with ESPN to air games.

He allowed underclassmen to enter the draft. (Guys like Moses Malone took advantage of this rule.)

Introduced the salary cap.

Introduced the three-point line.

Respect that man.

Back