Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Niggas making millions of dollars and coming to the game dressed in large white tee shirts and du rags. Bump that the dress code was neccessary
beats this by these new niggas
Sm2hWEemz8WLSfhBeJW30uugN_FSRm-_51JP3I-GB9M.jpg

The money they have ain't got shit to do with their clothes they should dress how they want to it has nothing to do with the game
Then they should sit in the stands. If you sitting with the team dress up you don't have to wear a tux, but something nice. But I mean if you don't want to do it you could always fall back on the degree you got if you stayed long enough to get it.

Look at like this if you was off "pending your work environment ie business casual maybe suit and tie" and you had to come in and do some work you not gone show up and basketball shorts and a Jersey or jogging pants.

I came in here to say RIP to David stern. He did a lot for the game. I was reading some of the comments on Yahoo man stone of these folks really hated dude and speaking Ill on him.

I came in here to say RIP to David stern. He did a lot for the game. I was reading some of the comments on Yahoo man stone of these folks really hated dude and speaking Ill on him.

You shouldn’t be surprised. Grown men are happy that he’s dead because he “screwed” their team. Bunch of dumbasses

You shouldn’t be surprised. Grown men are happy that he’s dead because he “screwed” their team. Bunch of dumbasses
Yea it went back to when Jordan came in and pretty much every major story that broke while he was the commissioner

Back