Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

tumblr_inline_n6018qFi4E1sbfyb2.gif

Duncan Robinson the best shooter in the league

And wow I thought that was Kendrick Nunn bringing the ball up and doing in and out dribbles

it was bam

Interesting that he and Ingram got it the same week. I still think Simmons is the best player from that draft class, but they are making it a more difficult argument to make.
I personally like Ingram's game better as of now.

Simmons was supposed to have the most upside. He gets a jumper then the sky is the limit. He was compared to Magic Johnson (some even said Lebron which is just a dumb comparison btw) pre draft but I think Jason Kidd is more realistic. That's not a bad thing.

Ingram was supposed to have the "ready for the NBA" scoring skills. He's proven that to be true. Ingram was compared to Durant for obvious reasons pre draft. Ingram has been mad underrated imo. Niggas were really wanting Kuz and Lonzo over him.

Brown was supposed to be a versatile "glue guy" that will have a long successful career. He is trending that way. He was compared to Jimmy Butler pre draft. He was thrown into the fire a lot faster than Jimmy so he could be better when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Interesting that he and Ingram got it the same week. I still think Simmons is the best player from that draft class, but they are making it a more difficult argument to make.

To me its interesting that its these two because it tells me we the fans gotta give these players time to develop instead of rushing for a hot take, quick to say someone is a bust or overhyped .

Back