Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Y'all been on this for 4 hours

LLS but at least it was a good discussion between @5th Letter & @toheeb27

I agree with 5th letter. IMO the inefficiency comes from the fact that for well over 10 years they have really stopped teaching kids post up back to the basket games. So if kids aren't taught it that means they don't practice it which leads to it being inefficient in games.

Had a a good chance to win yesterday but we collapsed as soon as the 4th quarter started

Young guys showed the should be getting more playing time but I already know Dantoni will have them glued to the bench as soon as everyone is healthy

Pistons number 9 in offense

source.gif

LLS but at least it was a good discussion between @5th Letter & @toheeb27

I agree with 5th letter. IMO the inefficiency comes from the fact that for well over 10 years they have really stopped teaching kids post up back to the basket games. So if kids aren't taught it that means they don't practice it which leads to it being inefficient in games.
I can understand this point.

Had a a good chance to win yesterday but we collapsed as soon as the 4th quarter started

Young guys showed the should be getting more playing time but I already know Dantoni will have them glued to the bench as soon as everyone is healthy

Bro hartenstein showed a lot last night he should be getting minutes when capela is out not corpse of Tyson chandler

Bro hartenstein showed a lot last night he should be getting minutes when capela is out not corpse of Tyson chandler

Yup, Hartenstein and Clark really should be playing regular minutes....we can easily avoid playing unnecessary small ball and keep Tuckers and Capelas minutes down

We could actually be a semi deep team if Dantoni allowed it

Really interested to see where Malik Beasley ends up whenever Denvers decides to move him which is almost a guarantee that they're going to do so before the deadline

Going to be a big help wherever he lands

Niggas really hype about beating a rockets team without Harden, Westbrook and Capella?

you lucky I'm in a good mood

team was on a 13 game losing streak this season and have won 5 out of the last 6

I'll take a win against a class of kindergarteners at this point

next time, I'ma take this as a form of disrespect, watch ya mouth

Back