Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Dead at nick nurse leading the league in tech's. He really feeling himself this year lol. Getting a ring off top will do that tho.

I wasn't coming with pelicans slander @AP21 just did a little trash spelling and I wasn't feeling it.
aye man,

it's all good

I've been drinking over the past hour or so

lsu won

pelicans looking like they are finally figuring things out. got the second of a b2b tomorrow where hopefully they can pull it out and the saints play tomorrow too?

I'm in a good ass mood brah

hope you feeling the same

aye man,

it's all good

I've been drinking over the past hour or so

lsu won

pelicans looking like they are finally figuring things out. got the second of a b2b tomorrow where hopefully they can pull it out and the saints play tomorrow too?

I'm in a good ass mood brah

hope you feeling the same

Waiting on this shrimp halibut burrito. Its cheat day.

Hopefully the refs don't fuck this game up.

Or I'll end up cheating twice lol.

I was hoping he was gonna bring up a chain restaurant. Don't mind me y'all I been fuzzy all day.
you ain't gonna get no good food from a chain brah lol

you gotta find the mom and pop joints out that way to get that authentic taste and not that texmex shit

tenor.gif

Been saying it all year but man we desperately need someone who can play the 4/5.....Tucker plays way too much, I think Capela is hurt from playing too many minutes and Chandler cant hold up like that

Either give Clark or Hartenstein consistent rotation minutes or have to look for a trade/buyout candidate

Been saying it all year but man we desperately need someone who can play the 4/5.....Tucker plays way too much, I think Capela is hurt from playing too many minutes and Chandler cant hold up like that

Either give Clark or Hartenstein consistent rotation minutes or have to look for a trade/buyout candidate
James Johnson right there

Back