Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Sounds about right. I dont see Frank starting though.

I see them trying a starting lineup of RJ at the 2 and Knox at the 3. Maybe not to start the season but I see them experimenting with that at some point.

I can see Frank moving into the starting lineup later on in the season if he can show some consistent offense but I dont think he starts.
I feel like if you don’t throw him in the starting lineup so DSJ doesn’t have to worry about defense he’s not going to play

because of Elfrid and Dotson

I believe the Knicks are going to be heavy trade partners this season with teams trying to compete for better playoff seeding and overall berths.

All those power forwards they signed are on short term deals and they are all solid rotation players. Randle, Portis, Morris, and Gibson can help front court deprived teams and besides Randle they are all on 1 year deals if I'm not mistaken

But if Houston had not made the trade for Westbrook, the Rockets probably should and could have been the No. 1 title contender entering the season.

Consider how close the Rockets came to beating the impossible-to-beat Warriors in 2018, losing a Game 7 with an injured CP3 and a historic shooting slump. The Warriors’ biggest stars were healthy, and Houston still almost had them. It was clear then and it’s clear in retrospect that the Rockets and Warriors were on a tier of their own that season — every other team paled in comparison. Just look at how easily the Cavaliers dispatched the Raptors, and were then dispatched by the Warriors. There were only two teams worthy of being in the championship conversation that year, and the Rockets were one of them

Ill chalk most of our shitty performance tonight up to jet lag but the concerns are definitely there

The good news though is it sounds like Dantoni is going to stick with House in the starting lineup and bring Gordon off the bench which makes me happy

Marcus Morris ain’t a starting Small forward. They need to end that experiment immediately.

If Morris going take fade aways in the post with 3 defenders lurking, might as well let Knox/Trier split most those minutes.

And start Frank or ship my boy with Trier or Dotson to Detroit for Reggie Jackson

Warriors better pray to God that Steph stays healthy.

I could see Golden State and even my Spurs missing the playoffs this season.

I truly think Golden State is gonna miss it unless Curry has an MVP caliber season. I believe Russell and Curry offensively will work but the Warriors defense is gonna be really bad I think

I believe the Knicks are going to be heavy trade partners this season with teams trying to compete for better playoff seeding and overall berths.

All those power forwards they signed are on short term deals and they are all solid rotation players. Randle, Portis, Morris, and Gibson can help front court deprived teams and besides Randle they are all on 1 year deals if I'm not mistaken

I think this was one of the things they considered when they signed those players. When it went down I felt that they signed some of these players cause they felt they could trade them for late first picks.

Back