Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I havent talked Knicks all preseason cause no one cares but all I want to say is RJ is looking good. Hes gonna be an elite scorer sooner than later and Frank is already one of the best man and team defenders in the league.

Frank will have the best +/- on the team. Hoping he can consistently knock down 3s this season. His offense has been terrible all preseason so im not expecting much on that end.

I like to use this to get a idea of how high fans are on their players. I got him as a overall 89 for y'all
It’s hard because jimmy has barely made an impact offensively this preseason outside of passing the ball.

I have no idea but i would say I agree with 89 based on last season

I havent talked Knicks all preseason cause no one cares but all I want to say is RJ is looking good. Hes gonna be an elite scorer sooner than later and Frank is already one of the best man and team defenders in the league.

Frank will have the best +/- on the team. Hoping he can consistently knock down 3s this season. His offense has been terrible all preseason so im not expecting much on that end.
Nah man fuck who cares or not. Post away

fuck Frank though

Im uninformed but maybe a lineup of DSJ, Frank, Barrett, Randle, Robinson

Bench

Elfrid
Ellington
Morris
knox
portis

Sounds about right. I dont see Frank starting though.

I see them trying a starting lineup of RJ at the 2 and Knox at the 3. Maybe not to start the season but I see them experimenting with that at some point.

I can see Frank moving into the starting lineup later on in the season if he can show some consistent offense but I dont think he starts.

And man get Elfrid off this team. Idk why they signed him. Thats the one signing that still makes no sense.

You got 2 pgs that cant shoot and you add a pg that cant shoot.

I got no issues with Elfrid personally but him oj this team makes no sense.

Back