Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

If Dallas is not interested and Rockets can’t pull off a 7- team deal for him, their trade options are limited.

Maybe Denver could be an option, but I am not sure there are contracts they are willing to let go off to match Iggy’s 17 mil.

Memphis is going end up stuck with a buyout being the only option.

Memphis is going end up stuck with a buyout being the only option.
I hope so. Like I said in the last page, I consider us behind the Clippers and Rockets until we get a bigger perimeter defender like Iggy. Seeing Kawhi just shoot over KCP over and over again left a bad taste in my mouth. And now they have PG too.

I hope so. Like I said in the last page, I consider us behind the Clippers and Rockets until we get a bigger perimeter defender like Iggy. Seeing Kawhi just shoot over KCP over and over again left a bad taste in my mouth. And now they have PG too.

Definitely don't agree with the bold.

Look at you being humble

I’m not buying it

NBA is BANKING on more international good players

preferably Chinese and Indian

Would boost the ratings so they can stop with this tournament shit

Where’s a singh or Yu when you need him

Winner of the tournament should get home court advantage in the playoffs, no matter their seeding. And if the winner of the tournament finish the regular season with the #1 seed, they should have a one time option of have 5 homes games instead of 4 in the playoffs series of their choosing.

that tournament shit is corny,so is shortening the season,so is "Load Management",so is doing away with divisions and conferences. Stop trying to fix

things that aren't broken.

ehhh

if you're not going to eliminate conference when it comes to the playoffs, then at the least, a realignment needs to happen or something to shake shit up

Divisions and conferences can matter but come post season, I want the best 16 teams in the league. PERIOD regardles of conference.

Would be great if the star of the Africa league makes it to the NBA but Idk about African viewership as far as the NBA I’ll ask about it when I get home

Back