Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@southsil4lil
Stepping out of Hater mode for a few minutes....

How is the Harden-Westbrook doing 28 games into the season? Have they found symbiosis yet? Rockets are my blind spot in the NBA mostly bcos they are blacked out for me on League pass and i am a hater.

Still a work in progress but Russ himself has been much better these past few games.....still takes the ill advised 3s and can have some low iq moments but I like what he brings as far as rebounding, passing/playmaking and attacking the rim

He shooting 78% from the freethrow line after shooting 65% last year which is encouraging, wanted to see the 3pt% get up to around 30% but I dont see it happening

The key though is going to be Eric Gordon, if he's healthy and having fun.....think he's going to help Russ and have much better chemistry than Harden

Hayward out again with a weird injury (lingering foot soreness) on the same leg he hurt originally and had an additional surgery on because it wasn't healing right

I would be concerned if I was Boston and might look to trade him if you can sell high once gets back on the court

Back