Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

We gon caw tonight if they pull off the upset
I haven't pulled out my caw-o-nator since October bruh.

tenor.gif

Please God

@Beta u ever been treated so bad by someone u attack anyone who mention em to u?

.........well yeah
Apology accepted and thanks for the google but I think that tells me his total net rating for the whole year not particularly with him in the starting lineup. But I’m still iffy on net rating so idk

Advanced stats like the final frontier for me

I'm pretty sure we all agree that they are underperforming and would be better with Zion, we all agree Ingram has progressed leaps and bounds we acknowledge all of the struggles and are only hard on lonzo for good reason and this nigga is digging up stories to prove shit we already agree with him on like he's apologizing for his team being ass for no reason u on some battered wife shit @AP21 for absolutely no reason it's like me and @AZTG finding articles on the Knicks being ass and posting it over and over they ass we Kno they ass

I'm pretty sure we all agree that they are underperforming and would be better with Zion, we all agree Ingram has progressed leaps and bounds we acknowledge all of the struggles and are only hard on lonzo for good reason and this nigga is digging up stories to prove shit we already agree with him on like he's apologizing for his team being ass for no reason u on some battered wife shit @AP21 for absolutely no reason it's like me and @AZTG finding articles on the Knicks being ass and posting it over and over they ass we Kno they ass
Find one more tweet outside the 3 I posted

Don't worry, I won't wait because you can't

I posted 3 tweets but the heat spam goes unscathed

Aight
There an actual story a team nobody thought would be good I literally thought the heat would be a bottom feeder team I believe in Jimmy but the whole team success is wild

Jimmy Butler is shutting down the unnecessary criticism of him

Tyler herro is another story

Nunn is another great story
Bam is another good story
Winslow being turned into a of is interesting

Wtf does the pelicans have other than Zion weight watch

There an actual story a team nobody thought would be good I literally thought the heat would be a bottom feeder team I believe in Jimmy but the whole team success is wild

Jimmy Butler is shutting down the unnecessary criticism of him

Tyler herro is another story

Nunn is another great story
Bam is another good story
Winslow being turned into a of is interesting

Wtf does the pelicans have other than Zion weight watch
So you can't?

Thanks for proving my point

Back