Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I dont think they would admit it but this year has been close to a disaster.....I know they wanted to see those pieces around Zion but at this point I agree, they should move all 3

JJ is doing JJ things and will always have the same value but Jrue hasnt been quite as good as he was last season which is why thought trading him before the seasom started while his value was high made sense but I understand why the hold on to him too

Best thing to happen was the emergence of Brandon Ingram and his ability to shoot 3s.....his outside shooting was the best concern in regards to him being able to fit with Zion so I think that something the should feel good about

My guy is NAW is a shooting guard that cant shoot smh
Look at that tweet I posted a couple pages ago

They have played okc, Houston, Toronto, and Dallas and are 0-10.

I can't remember a time they've played Houston and Dallas this many times this early in the season. They lost on opening night to Toronto by a few points them blown out the second time.

They are 6-8 vs everyone else.

They have for the most part competed in every game. And favors just buried his mother. They not rushing him back.

Rebuilds are ugly. No way to sugar coat it.

Pelicans have one of the toughest schedules before the AS break and one of the easiest afterwards

Shrugs

It’s ironic coming from you when you been belittling people on here for a year. You throw shots at the nets all the time. And you really expecting a sports thread to no have shit talk in it? You that soft that you can’t handle jokes? Actually based on you leaving cheap seats for over a year because of tommy that actually might be the case

Do you say anything to toheeb or BDBIIB throwing shots regularly? No you don’t

Also you paint me out to be this trash poster who just shits on people acting like I don’t contribute in here positively every single day talking about the league as a whole

Tell AP to co-sign that
LMAO this sassy ass ending tell em @Beta

Ok guys we have a cornucopia of games tonight so we don’t have to bitch and moan about anything else!

Bam averaging 25, 13, 7 and Over 2 steals the last 3 games

I’m curious what he does against the Lakers

This ain’t a back to back for once and it’s at home but I would hate for the lakers to end the home streak

Not them man

Also I wonder what the pelicans want for Jrue holiday? I was on the fence about Justise staying or leaving but he swayed me into having him stay

Bam averaging 25, 13, 7 and Over 2 steals the last 3 games

I’m curious what he does against the Lakers

This ain’t a back to back for once and it’s at home but I would hate for the lakers to end the home streak

Not them man

Also I wonder what the pelicans want for Jrue holiday? I was on the fence about Justise staying or leaving but he swayed me into having him stay

Put 2Ms on it.

Back