Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

He literally signed up for this though with the extension lol I ain’t see Jaemooms post since the heat destroyed them

Fire sale coming I expect TT, Love, and Clarkson to be gone

I'm hoping masai can bring TT home. He'd fill a big need for is on the glass. Flip gasol's expiring for him. I don't think we can do better on the open market later. Gasol was huge for us but he maxed out physically last year. We need to trade in his high IQ for TT's championship pedigree grit and intensity on D.

Realistically, sell high on kyrie, before he implodes... but you know what's gonna happen.

:hahaha:

Kyrie needs to get it together sooner than later anyway cause once KD steps foot on the court he gonna have to have already figured out how to play team ball. He’s a ball stopper once he went down the fluidly in the offense shot up. He is a draw all by himself, so pass the damn ball.

Bam should be considered for first team all defense, MIP, and all star

Far and above our 2nd best player and you can really tell he’s Jimmy’s guy here

Kyrie needs to get it together sooner than later anyway cause once KD steps foot on the court he gonna have to have already figured out how to play team ball. He’s a ball stopper once he went down the fluidly in the offense shot up. He is a draw all by himself, so pass the damn ball.
Dinwiddie is an all star but they’ll probably nominate Kyle Lowry over him.

Back