Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Funny thing to me is

I think the eastern playoffs are set

There’s no team under the magic that can make a push for the 8th seed as currently constructed. Shame too

Also is JR Smith still technically on the cavs? He needs to be signed to atleast finish his career on his own terms. He’s got about another year in him left

Funny thing to me is

I think the eastern playoffs are set

There’s no team under the magic that can make a push for the 8th seed as currently constructed. Shame too

I agree except I wouldnt count out the Pistons yet

You think they got another gear? Reggie Jackson gonna add a few wins?

They really havent missed Jackson at all, Brown has done enough and Rose has been good when healthy

Of course Blakes availability is the number one x factor as usual but right now they're a surprising 8th in offense and 20th in defense which should be good enough to be right there competing for a playoff spot in the East

They even have a slightly higher net rating than the Magic

They really havent missed Jackson at all, Brown has done enough and Rose has been good when healthy

Of course Blakes availability is the number one x factor as usual but right now they're a surprising 8th in offense and 20th in defense which should be good enough to be right there competing for a playoff spot in the East

They even have a slightly higher net rating than the Magic

Well in a perfect world I hope the pistons make the playoffs so my prediction will be right and all guys like YOU who had the magic like around top 6-6 will eat crow lol

Back