Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Starting Randle at the 5 and Morris at the 4 was something I was gonna day but I thought y’all would want Mitchell to get as many mins as possible but honestly 28 mins off the bench is fine

Starting Randle at the 5 and Morris at the 4 was something I was gonna day but I thought y’all would want Mitchell to get as many mins as possible but honestly 28 mins off the bench is fine
Man Randle is a bad basketball player. Playing through him is one of main things about to cost him his job. Fiz finally yanked his assed last night but it was too late.

and lol at Payton playing ahead of Ntilikina. He’s a journeyman my guy. Ntilikina been the best player on the court all year. Soon as a coach really put the ball in his hands, that alone going keep them competitive nightly, his ball IQ higher than Fiz

Sorry guys I’m not a firm believer in frank to start

I’ve seen prime Elfrid in his last season in Orlando and some of his time in Phoenix

I think he should start in an uptempo offense surrounded by shooters and randle

I’ve seen prime Elfrid in his last season in Orlando and some of his time in Phoenix

Your opinion

frank Already better than Winslow though and you want him as your starting PG

and you want Randle on the floor with shooters he wont pass to

Im not saying Frank is the starting pg of the future. Just saying hes clearly the best pg we have on the team.

Im not saying Frank is the starting pg of the future. Just saying hes clearly the best pg we have on the team.
Yeah I hear you but that’s not saying much but to be fair To him I don’t watch the knicks. I have seen elfrid be Lonzo-esque in his stat lines though

The Knicks broke my pops. Nigga legit stopped watching them this year. I thought he was just bullshitting but my stepmoms was even like yeah he be watching other games when the Knicks games on.

Said KD and Kyrie picking Nets over Knicks and signing a bunch of PF’s was the last straw lmaooo

I watched like one knick game this year and it isn't necessary the players who got why I won't watch the whole organization is run by dickheads the way the treated melo on his way out is another reason I don't care to watch the Knicks games until management is gone shit is garbage Knicks is basically run like the white house shit is depressing

Who says I still want Justise as our Starting PG? And randle needs the coaching (he’s never had good coaching) to best utilize him
Then I’m corrected

and lol fuck allat, he been playing the game 20 years and don’t know to pass out a triple team, ain’t a coach in the world that can help.

I watched like one knick game this year and it isn't necessary the players who got why I won't watch the whole organization is run by dickheads the way the treated melo on his way out is another reason I don't care to watch the Knicks games until management is gone shit is garbage Knicks is basically run like the white house shit is depressing
Yeah but you still don’t understand why Melo couldn’t get on a team the past year and swore Kuzma had a far higher ceiling than Ingram. Some might question if you care to watch basketball. Not me though, I’m just saying some people

Yeah but you still don’t understand why Melo couldn’t get on a team the past year and swore Kuzma had a far higher ceiling than Ingram. Some might question if you care to watch basketball. Not me though, I’m just saying some people

You can't judge two young players on 20 games some could say kuzma is adjusting to his new team and injuries and Ingram is only putting up numbers because the team is ass and there's nobody else who's going to shoot

And as far as your melo comment he's already proven everybody wrong

Seen Devin haris be an all-star point guard for one season and y'all want to make finals judgements on young players careers 20 games into the season prisoner of the moment ass niggas

You can't judge two young players on 20 games some could say kuzma is adjusting to his new team and injuries and Ingram is only putting up numbers because the team is ass and there's nobody else who's going to shoot

And as far as your melo comment he's already proven everybody wrong

Bruh im with you on most things but you gotta let the Kuzma being better than Ingram thing go.

Take the L on that and keep it movin.

Who says I still want Justise as our Starting PG? And randle needs the coaching (he’s never had good coaching) to best utilize him
Funnily enough, Luke Walton might be the coach that has used him most effectively. Made him an energy (also defensive) big off the bench and told him he is not a PG, so he should almost never dribble the ball up the floor or initiate offense.

Back