Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The media when Luka has a triple double
View attachment 196772

The media when Westbrook has a triple double
View attachment 196773

You forget the whole season they spent swallowing russ all the way to an mvp vote and him invalidating it with a first round exit right after. Literally game by game tracking this niggas triple double numbers. Teammates running out of the way for him to get rebounds.

Luka is the youngest player to be doing what he's doing. And he's not gonna get the mvp vote for this.

Now sit yo im blackity black ass down.

G league draft for undrafted players seems like a good idea

Word, and any team can pick them up if the team that drafted them doesnt in 3 years or something like that.

Idk exactly how it should be but something like that.

Ehh. Guys are actually choosing not to be taken in the 2nd round and getting stuck with 3yr 800k deals. Or opting for two way league deals.

If you believe in your game it's better to say you want something guaranteed and bet on yourself in summer league play. If you don't get it it's more money overseas for those 2-3 years.

I went to Maryland for a week but we need to improve our 3 point defense. We need to call up Tremont waters from the G league he plays under control and until Edwards and grant Williams hits shots they might have to hit the G league for a quick spell. I say we cut Poirier and get another vet off the bench. S/O to Jaylen and Jayson stepping up recently outside of a few bad performances here and there. Wanamaker has been huge as well, I'm just ready for Hayward to return. Smart is banged up so hopefully we play well these next few games without him

You forget the whole season they spent swallowing russ all the way to an mvp vote and him invalidating it with a first round exit right after. Literally game by game tracking this niggas triple double numbers. Teammates running out of the way for him to get rebounds.

Luka is the youngest player to be doing what he's doing. And he's not gonna get the mvp vote for this.

Now sit yo im blackity black ass down.
Lol my point exactly.

I'm a depressed bitch right now man... @Beta fade me cuh.

@AP21 I'm sorry big bro. Rebuilding season but these injuries and stupid inefficient shots and play calling is giving me hemorrhoids again bruh.

I'll love again, but today I'll feel pain and despair
tenor.gif

I'm a depressed bitch right now man... @Beta fade me cuh.

@AP21 I'm sorry big bro. Rebuilding season but these injuries and stupid inefficient shots and play calling is giving me hemorrhoids again bruh.

I'll love again, but today I'll feel pain and despair
tenor.gif
context is key brah

i mean, i think people got spoiled by teams like GSW without realizing they struggled initially too when they were trying to figure things out

i mean, i didnt realize the pelicans had i think the hardest or one of the top 3 hardest schedule through these first 20 or so games. That shit matters and cant be overlooked.

And it should go without saying, that a lot of these close losses might be wins if Zion and Favors are in a lot of these late game situations. But thats why Griff said over and over and over again that this isnt going to happen overnight. It will take some time.

Saw the schedule is one of the easiest ones (as of today) around AS break and the rest of the season. If they can sniff .500 by AS break, they may have a chance (assuming some luck comes their way) to sneak in the playoffs, but we all know moral victories dont mean anything, so use this time to develop the core, develop chemistry and just enjoy watching the process

context is key brah

i mean, i think people got spoiled by teams like GSW without realizing they struggled initially too when they were trying to figure things out

i mean, i didnt realize the pelicans had i think the hardest or one of the top 3 hardest schedule through these first 20 or so games. That shit matters and cant be overlooked.

And it should go without saying, that a lot of these close losses might be wins if Zion and Favors are in a lot of these late game situations. But thats why Griff said over and over and over again that this isnt going to happen overnight. It will take some time.

Saw the schedule is one of the easiest ones (as of today) around AS break and the rest of the season. If they can sniff .500 by AS break, they may have a chance (assuming some luck comes their way) to sneak in the playoffs, but we all know moral victories dont mean anything, so use this time to develop the core, develop chemistry and just enjoy watching the process
I hear you man, the process is tough with the dumb inefficient shit and the horrible out of time out shots but I feel you though.

I hear you man, the process is tough with the dumb inefficient shit and the horrible out of time out shots but I feel you though.

you have to keep in mind, Gentry can call the play, but he cant run them

its always important to temper expectations and properly place blame where it goes

Bruh you that friend in the group you cant joke around cause you always ruin the joke/moment.

Man shut up ass up because I’m not celebrating Melo at every turn lol

I celebrated him like 3-4x and I’m just joking that he has the media on his side now so he could win it

Back