Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

So that’s yes
Hell no. Teams do that all the time though. It became a problem with Westbrook. Guys would purposely let their bigs get all the rebounds word to Dwight in Orlando (remember when Dwight wanted to fight Pietrus because he kept stealing his boards)

Did y’all see the tweet of the guy referring to Luka and he was like I wish there was a system for players to go play in a professional American League instead of going to college so they can play against older men or something like that?

There are also people hating on Luka THIS season.

Either way man, idgaf about a Luka. I just dont really see this as him being white.

Him being white plays a part in it, just like Giannis' wild euro steps played a part in it. Its his thing. But its not mainly based on that.

Like i said, I usually see racism in everything, and Luka is gonna do great with the I enjoy college basketball more crowd, but in the general media and fans hes only getting blown out cause hes the new toy. Shit is getting annoying but shit is always annoying whoever that player is.
I haven’t seen any Luka hate and if there is hate then it’s not the same as what Westbrook got.

White guy who’s as good as some of the elite black players in the league.

Did y’all see the tweet of the guy referring to Luka and he was like I wish there was a system for players to go play in a professional American League instead of going to college so they can play against older men or something like that?
The NBA should let 18 year olds and under play in the G League?

The NBA should let 18 year olds and under play in the G League?

After high school? Yes but that’s already a thing with Bazley

It’s gonna lack the structure of being in college but if the player is one and done anyways then who cares? At the very least you will be in the same system that G league team is affiliated with running with grown men and guys like Jarret Jack who can’t let go

I haven’t seen any Luka hate and if there is hate then it’s not the same as what Westbrook got.

White guy who’s as good as some of the elite black players in the league.

Luka just started getting love. The more love he gets the more hate hes gonna start getting.

And an elite white player is rare as fuck. The last one that was this good was probably Dirk and even then he was boring to watch.

This mfer being white is gonna making him standout, no arguments there, but once the newness wears off I dont think itll be this bad. People will eventually get used his performaces and itll be a regulsr thing just like Giannis is. Last year everyone was on Giannis, and this year Giannis is even better and no one talks about him.

I feel you though. The luka love is getting annoying for sure.

It’s gonna lack the structure of being in college but if the player is one and done anyways then who cares? At the very least you will be in the same system that G league team is affiliated with running with grown men and guys like Jarret Jack who can’t let go
Playing in college for one year isn’t the end of the world. I never understood the problem, if the player is that against going to college then you have other alternatives like overseas.

Luka just started getting love. The more love he gets the more hate hes gonna start getting.

And an elite white player is rare as fuck. The last one that was this good was probably Dirk and even then he was boring to watch.

This mfer being white is gonna making him standout, no arguments there, but once the newness wears off I dont think itll be this bad. People will eventually get used his performaces and itll be a regulsr thing just like Giannis is. Last year everyone was on Giannis, and this year Giannis is even better and no one talks about him.

I feel you though. The luka love is getting annoying for sure.
I agree with everything you said except it’s not gonna die down imo. If the Mavs have a 55 win type season you know Luka getting that MVP.

The only way I see this working is if you have a seperate draft, one being specifically for the G league.

Reason why is imagine if you 18 and get picked like 14th off potential and the plan is you gonna be in the G league for a three years. The first issue is that your salary at 18 is higher than the rest of the team combined. Thats gonna cause problems. The second problem is your salary is counting towards the team cap even though your drafted to go to the g league.

Imo there has to be a system where players can declare for the draft and if they dont get selected they can either go back to college or be eligible for the G league draft.

I agree with everything you said except it’s not gonna die down imo. If the Mavs have a 55 win type season you know Luka getting that MVP.

If Luka wins MVP over Giannis or Bron ima join you and we gonna burn the ESPN building to the ground.

The only way I see this working is if you have a seperate draft, one being specifically for the G league.

Reason why is imagine if you 18 and get picked like 14th off potential and the plan is you gonna be in the G league for a three years. The first issue is that your salary at 18 is higher than the rest of the team combined. Thats gonna cause problems. The second problem is your salary is counting towards the team cap even though your drafted to go to the g league.

Imo there has to be a system where players can declare for the draft and if they dont get selected they can either go back to college or be eligible for the G league draft.

G league draft for undrafted players seems like a good idea

G league draft for undrafted players seems like a good idea

Word, and any team can pick them up if the team that drafted them doesnt in 3 years or something like that.

Idk exactly how it should be but something like that.

Word, and any team can pick them up if the team that drafted them doesnt in 3 years or something like that.

Idk exactly how it should be but something like that.

I think 3 years is too long though because if it’s 3 years at about 800k a year why not just go to college for one year and then get drafted the next year and make millions?

Who went overseas after high school and really benefited?

Also being overseas with non English speaking players <<<< being in the actual system for a NBA team and going against similar defensive schemes and not being called a nigger in Turkish
I’m not disagreeing with you

I think 3 years is too long though because if it’s 3 years at about 800k a year why not just go to college for one year and then get drafted the next year and make millions?

I could see that. This can also be for players who go to college and dont get drafted too.

Idk what the perfect system would be, but something to get kids out of playing for free and making other people rich would work.

Back