Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Bruh..

Why was AD boo'd his first time back to New Orleans

Why was lebron boo'd the first time he left Cleveland...

Like come on, u smartier than the question u are asking.
Because they left? So y’all are mad because Kyrie left. So y’all boo him cool. Which makes y’all salty. Y’all wanted Kyrie to be loyal by staying, yet y’all was disloyal to Isaiah.

Laker fans about to start turning on Kuzma lol
That's understandable. The media made it seem like Kuzma was "chosen" over Ingram, Lonzo and Hart. In the Lakers fanbase, there are the Ingram stans, the Lonzo stans (which i am a member of) and a small section of Hart stans (dude plays hard), who resent him for that. He needed to come into this season and win them over, but unfortunately, dude has been so up and down so far. I think he will be ok though.

Bruh..

Why was AD boo'd his first time back to New Orleans

Why was lebron boo'd the first time he left Cleveland...

Like come on, u smartier than the question u are asking.

It's a huge difference between the situations. Lebron is Cleveland's prodigal son. AD was drafted to New Orleans.

Kyrie was only there 2 seasons. First one wasn't even part of the playoff run, second season the team had no chemistry and was out of wack. (Danny ainge' fault for sitting on his assets when there wasn't enough minutes to go around)

And considering yall threw 2 niggas fully invested in your team and city in the trash for kyrie yall should fallback.

That's understandable. The media made it seem like Kuzma was "chosen" over Ingram, Lonzo and Hart. In the Lakers fanbase, there are the Ingram stans, the Lonzo stans (which i am a member of) and a small section of Hart stans (dude plays hard), who resent him for that. He needed to come into this season and win them over, but unfortunately, dude has been so up and down so far. I think he will be ok though.

Even though you got your guy the pelicans fleeced yall low key. They got a complete haul for a nigga that was gonna end up a laker no matter what.

Danuel House going to work with him next offseason and get him right

I know the circumstances and offers were different but the Raptors fleecing the Spurs for Kawhi was way worse

This is true.

Was talking about it with my nigga the other night, kinda messed up how demar just kinda fell off. Not even the least bit motivated coming into this season.

I fantasized about him possibly coming back for our second run and everyone making shit right but if pop can't make you play d and motivate you you're dead out here.

He's never going to get over that shit it seems.

@5th Letter and @King Freeman

I didnt think this was an actually discussion but i guess it is. You are saying boston fans do not have the right to act like "fans"..do you not understand how the psychology of "fans" work in the sports world....this should not really have to be explained

But since there must be a reason for you two....he stood in front of the Boston crowd and told them he planned on signing back with the Cs..not only did he changed his mind, he started pulling the b.s. he pulled in cleveland and start distancing himself from his teammates and also did not play up to the leader role he ask for in boston and the reason he claimed he wanted to get from under lebron's shadow. Aside from losing his grandmother.....Kyrie was being kyrie and boston fans weren't happy about it. Pretty simple.

knowing you two...this will not make any sense so....

and lebron and AD situation was no special case...it was their best player leaving and fans were mad..point blank...the same shit that happens in sports everywhere...stop acting brand new.

also note:
No burnin Kyrie jersey's like Cleveland did to Lebron.

Last edited:
Back