Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

He left on his terms and y’all salty about that. Yet y’all traded away Isaiah Thomas who was loyal to y’all and wanted to be there. Can’t have it both ways.

Stop..stop..stop acting like u do not know how bball business is conducted and

Again players get boo'd all the time. Ask AD. Ain't nobody feeling for that nigga getting bored.

Dying laughin at the first meet between the two..where boos are expected and you acting like it's been a few seasons already.

Stop..stop..stop acting like u do not know how bball business is conducted and

Again players get boo'd all the time. Ask AD. Ain't nobody feeling for that nigga getting bored.

Dying laughin at the first meet between the two..where boos are expected and you acting like it's been a few seasons already.
That ain’t the point I’m making

That ain’t the point I’m making

Bruh
.u arent making a point though. Well any good points.. Nobody on this planet would take i.thomas over kyrie...and players get boo'd all the time....nothing was wrong w what the Cs fans did.

If u watched enough ball..u know that. U just saying ish cuz he plays for ur team now. Had he played some place else u wouldnt even care.

These niggas playing good without him..both the Nets n the Cs..

Slapping these utah niggas.

Hollis-Jefferson has been a great low risk high reward addition.

Terence Davis as well for that matter.

Terrible loss at home for Minnesota against a Memphis team with no Ja Morant

Dillon Brooks one of the more underrated players in the league too btw

Bruh
.u arent making a point though. Well any good points.. Nobody on this planet would take i.thomas over kyrie...and players get boo'd all the time....nothing was wrong w what the Cs fans did.

If u watched enough ball..u know that. U just saying ish cuz he plays for ur team now. Had he played some place else u wouldnt even care.

These niggas playing good without him..both the Nets n the Cs..
Why are y’all mad at him?

Back