Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The Wizards have the second best offense in the league right now but Im not sure how or why

Bradley Beal is having a great season but the other than that only other thing that sticks out is they've been one of the passing teams in the league

Bertans been bombing from three as usual, Mo Wagner had been pretty damn good and Rui has been ok.....still no real explanation though

The Wizards have the second best offense in the league right now but Im not sure how or why

Bradley Beal is having a great season but the other than that only other thing that sticks out is they've been one of the passing teams in the league

Bertans been bombing from three as usual, Mo Wagner had been pretty damn good and Rui has been ok.....still no real explanation though

Beal had a few 40 point games and he's quietly avg 30 ppg with 5 other players avg 10 or better

Idk what there rotations are like. But rui and Bryant should get 32 min per game instead of giving time to bench warmers bryant could be doing 18 and 10

Screenshot_20191122_165720_com.android.chrome.jpg

What's their defensive rating?

Figured. That's the only reason why. Niggas just on their get buckets shit trying to get a deal or get dealt.

I think thats a big part of it

I thought maybe they were jacking up a ton of 3s but they're middle of the pack in regards to attempts.....they are top ten in maked 3s though

Excited to see Kris Dunn tonight on Defense and how Herro, nunn and Dragic handle him he’s the only player on the bulls I actually like

People losing cable and NBA pricing out the fans
While true Luka and Jokic are good for the league for the ratings

Imagine Luka on the knicks lol
nobody would love that more than Luka except Dolan

my young boy got these guards hoping they get in foul trouble so they can play the backup

Back