Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Me too. I do think he's been better as he's matured.

I think getting traded to Detroit humbled him. He could help a better team with a medical staff worth a damn. Phoenix should really consider trying to grab him rn. Not sure what they have that entices Detroit tho.

I think getting traded to Detroit humbled him. He could help a better team with a medical staff worth a damn. Phoenix should really consider trying to grab him rn. Not sure what they have that entices Detroit tho.
Saric, bridges, 1st rounder tyler Johnson’s expiring (I think)

He's changed and low-key is the best version of himself especially last year if there's was a a reasonable way to get him a contending team should pick him up if it's possible I don't want to see the best Blake rot on the pistons
Ben is still a kid tho. He can change too. If he was shooting 4 for 12 every night from 3 like a bunch of these youngins, niggas like Beta would be ready to trade for him or putting him on his free agency watch list. He's a cocky young man and I would be too if just a few years ago I was eating barbecue kangaroo legs. He's not from here so he's learning about our culture on the fly. It will sink in one day.

Ben is still a kid tho. He can change too. If he was shooting 4 for 12 every night from 3 like a bunch of these youngins, niggas like Beta would be ready to trade for him or putting him on his free agency watch list. He's a cocky young man and I would be too if just a few years ago I was eating barbecue kangaroo legs. He's not from here so he's learning about our culture on the fly. It will sink in one day.

Blake evolved his game and he to get better at many different aspects

Ben just has to be a 30% at best midrange shooter shit even 3s he won't shoot but he will post a summer tape of him doing it shit is suspect like he's trolling almost

Idu why he wouldn't divert attention to getting his jumpshot together frfr shit has championship implications behind it its crazy nobody asking him to be Ray Allen shit Brandon bass would be good enough

Stop trying to paint Simmons out to being like Dante Exum or joe Ingles

lol @ learning our culture on the fly the nigga was with Kylie Jenner and has a kangaroo chain FOH

Its only worth it if the sun's are really going to keep the same energy and not waste Blake's time and do we care about aytons development or is he just jahil all over again?
Shit man if Aron Baynes was 10 years younger ayton would get moved in favor of him

he’s filling in nicely

Back