Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Damn.

For the first 2-3 years Simmons being picked ahead of BI looked like the right move but BI looks like hes ready to change the narrative on that.
i hate to keep beating this drum, but when i saw him play at LSU, i kept trying to be impressed by him and just never could be

i think that b/c he was so much taller than all the cats in HS, people were projecting that he would be a monster by now. At LSU, he did the bare minimum and i thought that was b/c he knew he was one and done, but looks like the same lazy uninspired dude that would just mentally check out when LSU needed him the most

i hate to keep beating this drum, but when i saw him play at LSU, i kept trying to be impressed by him and just never could be

i think that b/c he was so much taller than all the cats in HS, people were projecting that he would be a monster by now. At LSU, he did the bare minimum and i thought that was b/c he knew he was one and done, but looks like the same lazy uninspired dude that would just mentally check out when LSU needed him the most

I think with Simmons it was always about how good he can be.

When you saw him at 20 and saw a crazy fast 7 footer with crazy vision, great passing, athleticism, and ability to finish around the rim, you couldnt help but be amazed at what he could be as a finished product.

Key word there is could.

Its still super early but by now you would like to see him shoot atleast. I wont be suprised if he hasnt taken a single jump shot yet.

It doesnt help that him and Embiids games wont compliment each other until he begins to shoot. Both players would be better without the other until Ben starts shooting.

I was never amazed by Ben Simmons

there’s times I acknowledge that wow he gets to the rim effortlessly but that’s moreso thanks to his body more than the skill

Ben Simmons attitude towards the game is slightly better than Wiggins I always found the mental stability of basketball players weird as fuck its so fragile and it separates a MJ from a Desmond MASON

He got to Miami and turned into a faggot raising a faggot son, that isn't a coincidence. I guess that what happens when you live down there. Didn't you want to go there
Bro you need another timeout you talk about Miami more than the bulls and this hate schtick ain’t cool or funny

this isn’t getting to me but you need to relax

I’m sorry the bulls aren’t good but you gotta work through it man

Bro you need another timeout you talk about Miami more than the bulls and this hate schtick ain’t cool or funny

this isn’t getting to me but you need to relax
I think it is if you talking about me having a timeout, do you wanna have a timeout where you only posting about basketball in the off topic thread

Ben Simmons attitude towards the game is slightly better than Wiggins I always found the mental stability of basketball players weird as fuck its so fragile and it separates a MJ from a Desmond MASON
Yet guys like Dion Waiters, Mario Chalmers, and Jr Smith got flack for “thinking they are better than they are”

must be two sides

I think it is if you talking about me having a timeout, do you wanna have a timeout where you only posting about basketball in the off topic thread
You’re calling wade and his son a faggot but yet threaten me with banning me when I’m actually talking basketball

What a guy

giphy.gif

Back