Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Im suprised they playing a sample of KRS Sound of the Da Police. The whole "whoop whoop, thats the sound of the police, thats the sound of the beast"

Ima guess the people in charge of the music/sounds of the mavs has never heard the whole song.

The Pelicans being this bad makes no sense either. Even without Zion, they have too much talent to start 1-7.

Who gets blamed for this?
It's our defensive scheme. I called this out before season started with the lack of the new players understanding the concepts but I didn't anticipate us to be this bad though. We obviously have a choice to make, keep installing the scheme and let this season die (lottery season) and develop the youngins or dumb down the scheme and play more of the vets and try to save this season.

Imo Frank earned the starting pg position as long as he doesnt go in a slump again. Long he dont have a 0 point, 2 shots in 30+ minute game, the position should be his.

He been hitting his shots, playing more agressive, and dribble penatrating

Last edited:
What I’m talking about. Look like a team tonight.

Young man planting his flag with this opportunity. Salute
Imo Frank earned the starting pg position as long as he doesnt go in a slumo again. Long he dont have a 0 point, 2 shots in 30+ minute game, the position should be his.

He been hitting his shots, playing more agressive, and dribble penatrating

My guy Frank. Crazy 4 play sequence. Blocks hardaway at the rim, comes back, drains a 3, contests the next shot and forces a miss, comes back and hits the step back 2.

The only thing im mad about is the play right before the block he passed the ball to Randle who proceeded to try a spin move on 3 people and lose the ball. Im like yo Frank why give the ball to that guy? Smh

Back