Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Kawhi never been back at 100% after he got injured and even when it looked like he was, it wouldn’t be for long.
He played 60 games with the Raptors last season and nobody batted a fucking eye at “load management”

he does the same thing this year, and NOW everybody decides to cry and complain about it saying “michael jordan wouldn’t do this” and “when lebron did it” and “soft generation” etc etc.

i don’t watch as many games as i should, but its clear to me that most of these fools who talking nonsense don’t really watch basketball

hope i explained it @ghostdenithegawd

Kawhi never been back at 100% after he got injured and even when it looked like he was, it wouldn’t be for long.
He played 60 games with the Raptors last season and nobody batted a fucking eye at “load management”

he does the same thing this year, and NOW everybody decides to cry and complain about it saying “michael jordan wouldn’t do this” and “when lebron did it” and “soft generation” etc etc.

i don’t watch as many games as i should, but its clear to me that most of these fools who talking nonsense don’t really watch basketball

hope i explained it @ghostdenithegawd

O I agree at the sametime he's been picking high-profile games that's the only part I don't like about the load management part

Harden is getting murdered for commenting on kawhi load management issue

"can't complain about somebody load management if you rest on defense avd the 2nd round of the playoffs every year"

Back