Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lol all I’m saying is the Celtics alumni be flexing and parading that one ring they got like they had a dynasty or a choke hold on the leagues

Guys with multiple rings like James Posey and Ray Allen ain’t out here looking like hoes every other week lol

That's just who they are...niggas on some "gang..gang" shit..its weird to me too.

They won't let Ray Allen back into the "clubhouse" but rondo cool as shit w lebron?? Idk man...thats just how them niggas choose to move

And u know how KG do..he don't even want the wolves to retire his number..he never fuckin w that owner..

"Van Gundy boasts of 18 seasons of NBA coaching experience, including 11 seasons as a head coach and seven seasons as an assistant. All tallied, as a head coach he compiled an overall record of 430-318 (.575), and led teams to the NBA playoffs in nine of his 10 full seasons and posted a 44-44 all-time playoff record."

JVG was average as hell. His resume should not warrant all this attention in 2020. It must be based on what he did with the those Olympics teams recently

But any decent coach can get the best out of US talent.

"Van Gundy boasts of 18 seasons of NBA coaching experience, including 11 seasons as a head coach and seven seasons as an assistant. All tallied, as a head coach he compiled an overall record of 430-318 (.575), and led teams to the NBA playoffs in nine of his 10 full seasons and posted a 44-44 all-time playoff record."

JVG was average as hell. His resume should not warrant all this attention in 2020. It must be based on what he did with the those Olympics teams recently

I said the same thing a page ago I think

JVG known more for crying during broadcasts than coaching the knicks holding legs and being very transparent during the Tmac rockets era

Those are above average numbers tho...

Im a fan of any team who is gonna hire JVG and get him the fuck off TV

Back