Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

They got Zion looking like he just saw the buffet spread
cBuAiJf5MFx-xLgEFS48bevXkNqhfAPc4DD9XdgEdrA.jpg

Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley was arrested Saturday night in Plymouth on charges of possession of narcotics and receiving and/or concealing stolen property, according to Plymouth police. Beasley was released from jail Sunday but the investigation into the incident is still open, according to Plymouth police Sgt. Jeff Stimac.

– via Chris Hine, Kim Hyatt @ Minneapolis Star-Tribune

Ain't he up for free agency? Fucking up the bag smh.

I think its restricted though

but Malik Beasley the truth so I doubt this affects much as I don’t think charges will stick

very underrated player after he showed what he can do after the trade

Celtics be flexing that one ring from a failed dynasty 12 years ago lmao

I ain’t hear a peep out the mavs, Heat, Spurs, lakers since they won rings

Ha ha At failed dynasty...KG got hurt the following year, so it wasn't like that squad failed on their own to do it again.

Boston n their teams get so much hate on here it's just laughable...

Niggas run to hate...

Also talking about bragging about rings but we gonna forget lebron talking about not 1, not 2, not 3.....until the mavs humbled him real quick though..

Last edited:
Ha ha At failed dynasty...KG got hurt the following year, so it wasn't like that squad failed on their own to do it again.

Niggas run to hate...
Fam how many rings did you win? 1?

it’s a failed dynasty

Idc what happened to KG shoulda had rasheed, Glen Davis, and Perkins step up then

Niggas run to hate...
That ring has perennial NBA scrub Kendrick Perkins thinking his hot takes matter. That all it takes to hate that Celtics team

Fam how many rings did you win? 1?

it’s a failed dynasty

Idc what happened to KG shoulda had rasheed, Glen Davis, and Perkins step up then

Who the fuck was ever calling it a dynasty though? You wanna sit here and argue semantics, they won..who the fuck cares if it wasn't multiple. KG not getting hurt pretty much would of changed that narrative, but it was all for not.

You can be the hater you are and scream how much it failed..at the end of the day they won and also went back to another finals..that aint failure, especially how it changed the landscape of how teams being formed.

Last edited:
That ring has perennial NBA scrub Kendrick Perkins thinking his hot takes matter. That all it takes to hate that Celtics team

Its more than that here..but I really don't care for or about PP or Perkins takes...everyone last person on tv gives wack takes...shit niggas on here give wack takes....it is what it is...

Who the fuck was ever calling it a dynasty though? You wanna sit here and argue semantics, they won..who the fuck cares if it wasn't multiple. KG not getting hurt pretty much would of changed that narrative
Lol all I’m saying is the Celtics alumni be flexing and parading that one ring they got like they had a dynasty or a choke hold on the leagues

Guys with multiple rings like James Posey and Ray Allen ain’t out here looking like hoes every other week lol

Back