Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

You were wrong from your first point and as is your habit drag the shit on instead of being like word? I was wrong.

This what you do fam. And i aint being dragged into this.

If you know more than all of us who are from here from both sides of the argument who said they not the same, then you win off stamina

Still no answer to a very simple question. And all that typing.

So you're implying that a championship Mets team would receive less attention than a bad Yankees team? Because that's the discussion.

This shit is so stupid fam. Just re read what you wrote.

First, show me where anyone said anything bout a championship team not getting more media than a losing team.

All anyone said was that a championship yankees team will get a ton more media than a championship mets team.

And a bad yankees team would get destroyed in the media for months, and a bad mets team only get shitted on for a week, 2 at most.

Fam, just bow out.

Lmao. You not the first one to make a fool of themselves.

This shit is so stupid fam. Just re read what you wrote.

First, show me where anyone said anything bout a championship team not getting more media than a losing team.

All anyone said was that a championship yankees team will get a ton more media than a championship mets team.

And a bad yankees team would get destroyed in the media for months, and a bad mets team only get shitted on for a week, 2 at most.

Fam, just bow out.

Lmao. You not the first one to make a fool of themselves.

So you misunderstood my stance from the jump. My question was pretty clear. You can go back and read it, smart guy. I was never talking about the teams being on the same level. Because that's not the circumstance. I even spelled out that with the Nets there are championship hopes. With the Knicks, not so much.

Now check the mirror to find that fool. Or read more carefully in the future. Your choice.

The original argument is

“he can’t handle playing at MSG”

vs

“He doesn’t want to play at a circus”

knick fans been running with the former for 20 years

So you're implying that a championship Mets team would receive less attention than a bad Yankees team? Because that's the discussion.

Don’t recall quoting any post.

My point is to one of the original ideas that criticism would be the same for KD being on the Nets rather than Knicks since it’s the same NY media. I’m pointing out the heat is turned up for certain teams in that market more than their counterparts. Nothing more nothing less.

Don’t recall quoting any post.

My point is to one of the original ideas that criticism would be the same for KD being on the Nets rather than Knicks since it’s the same NY media. I’m pointing out the heat is turned up for certain teams in that market more than their counterparts. Nothing more nothing less.

That idea was specific to these specific Nets and Knicks teams though. Not just some general statement.

Who here has argued that, everything being even, the Knicks and Nets receive the same coverage? Anybody?

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman