Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

This is typical New York Arrogance

*Italian accent*

“Yo KD wouldn’t have been able to handle playing for the knicks anyways he’s too mentally weak to handle the pressure of becoming an all time great knick player like Ewing, Frazier, and Willis Reed”

lol you’re proving my point

it’s not pressure

it’s a circus shit show with racist undertones that nobody would willingly sign up for

who wants to be around this shit while also dealing with a horrible organization, culture, and owner?

Im only proving my point.

Being on the Knicks also gets you a ton more national media too. Knicks always relevant in the media, even if its as a joke. Kings, Suns, a bunch of other teams ran just as bad but no one gives a fuck.

A good player on the Knicks will always be under sma magnifying glass.

KD admitted with his own words that he didnt want that. Good decision for him.

Lets not act like that dont exist though.

So Az, you want him to have a mental breakdown if he doesn't live up to the unlofty expectations of irrational and unreasonable fans in the base?

So you believe he'll get less media coverage on the Nets next season than he would have on the Knicks? That's your word?

KD on the Knicks would get a ton more coverage than KD on the nets.

This aint hate at all. Its facts.

The Knicks fucking up will get more media coverage next season then some other teams doing good. Been like that for years.

It just comes with being in NYC.

KD on the Knicks would get a ton more coverage than KD on the nets.

This aint hate at all. Its facts.

The Knicks fucking up will get more media coverage next season then some other teams doing good. Been like that for years.

It just comes with being in NYC.

So you truly believe that KD on the lowly Knicks would get more coverage than KD on Brooklyn, who will be expected to contend for a title?

And is Brooklyn not considered the NYC?

So Az, you want him to have a mental breakdown if he doesn't live up to the unlofty expectations of irrational and unreasonable fans in the base?

Nah. I dont want him to do anything.

Im the first to say coverage of Knicks players by NY and national media is super unfair.

Not just the media, the fans are also super trash and will turn on a mfer they were cheering the same game.

I aint mad at no one for not wanting to deal with that.

Im just looking at these mfers acting like THAT wasnt a part of KDs decision even though his own words said it was

Lmao. Cmon fam. Thats your word? Be honest with me and just thats your word and ill drop the convo
Hell look at Kyrie he was catching heat by the NY media based on things they heard about in Boston. Once the team gets better players will come. Remember Melo?

We’re saying the same thing

you’re calling it pressure though when it’s not

pressure implies there’s a standard that KD must uphold for his own sake

So you truly believe that KD on the lowly Knicks would get more coverage than KD on Brooklyn, who will be expected to contend for a title?

And is Brooklyn not considered the NYC?

You don't?

Hate makes some of yall opinions basura.

More people know who Spencer Dinwiddie is than they do the entire guard rotation for the knicks

you gain nothing playing the knicks

You only lose value

[
You don't?

Hate makes some of yall opinions basura.

Hate for who exactly? KD may be my favorite player in the league and I have zero reason to hate the Knicks.

Wanna try something better.

So you dont know. Then bow out fam.

Weak cop out. KD is in NYC, on a team with lofty expectations. But somehow the media won't be all over that team. Word.

Hell look at Kyrie he was catching heat by the NY media based on things they heard about in Boston. Once the team gets better players will come. Remember Melo?

Facts. Im not acting like its a good thing. Shits bs.

Mfers were acting like they didnt want kyrie. Even now mfers act like they dont want Ben, like Ben with all his flaws wont be the best player on the Knicks since Melo.

Media and fans of the Knicks are the worst. I aint mad at no player for not wanting to deal with it.

I was just arguing with yall acting like that thing, whatever you wanna call it, didnt exist.

Good shit though. We agree

Back