Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Luka has a 19 assist game and a 20 rebound game

harden has maxed out at 8 rebounds and 12 assists

Luka has 3 triple doubles in the bubble

2 if one of those is a scrimmage game

I was basing this off of players who deserve recognition because they broke out, let ppl know how good they are, and performance. Luka has had better games than harden and booker is undefeated
I didn’t say he broke out

I must be tripping because you put his name and said

“I was basing this off of players who deserve recognition because they broke out, let ppl know how good they are, and performance”

I must be tripping because you put his name and said

“I was basing this off of players who deserve recognition because they broke out, let ppl know how good they are, and performance”
I hate the way your brain works man

That’s my overall criteria for picking the players but obviously I’m using where I said “performance” for Luka

LOL, everyone does horrible with the Magic, dont put that on him, lol.
Lol maybe but remember when he was named the interim and we all laughed?

yeahh...but maybe I’m not giving him another chance but it’s kinda moot when you got reports of the nets looking at coaches as Vaughn is about to take the team to the playoffs and play a game today which is fucked up

Lol maybe but remember when he was named the interim and we all laughed?

yeahh...but maybe I’m not giving him another chance but it’s kinda moot when you got reports of the nets looking at coaches as Vaughn is about to take the team to the playoffs and play a game today which is fucked up
I agree with your overall point that Vaughn may not have the gravitas to coach difficult personalities like Kyrie or Durant. But i would rather see him get that chance over fucking Jason Kidd (even though i want him out of LA)

They were rebuilding if I remember correctly and people can always improve. I was skeptical at first but was willing to give him a shot and he’s been good.
Well since you’re a nets fan I’ll take what you’re saying seriously and listen to you

sucks though because he most assuredly will be demoted or fired

Back