Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

This is not true fam. Gentry doesn't value Defense, and his run and go offense doesn't fit with the players we have due to a PG who struggles in half court offense, creating for himself and shooting at the line. Also he has had questionable line ups, and doesn't run enough PnR schemes as well as late clutch game time schemes which is why we are the worst late quarter team in the league. Most importantly, his basketball philosophy is some loser mentality shit on some "they shot better so they won" shit which makes young player fight back, play hard, and have urgency in the defensive moments and lack effort when things fall flat. We have seen many young players like Zion and Zo use excuse after excuse yet display accountability which their head coach NEVER do.

He generally believe our guys play with effort when anyone can see that's bullshit and blames it on turnovers which also reflects on his system as well. His NBA career record has been more Ls than anything and it shows.

That run and gun shit with no defensive importance will not result in a successful franchise. And half court sets is crucial in pivotal moments.
That’s fine. I don’t get why you jumped out the window when he asked for my personal opinion on gentry

I personally don’t think he needs to be let go lol

I’m not saying you’re wrong either

That’s fine. I don’t get why you jumped out the window when he asked for my personal opinion on gentry

I personally don’t think he needs to be let go lol

I’m not saying you’re wrong either
It's because he asked YOU LMAO bro you can't stand the Pels while there are passionate as y'all would call it "sassy" Pelicans diehards all over this forum who are more equipped to answer that question.

Shit is the equivalent of black people trusting YouTube videos and Facebook posts about Covid-19 while ignoring Black virologists who are pretty informed in virology and science.

It's because he asked YOU LMAO bro you can't stand the Pels while there are passionate as y'all would call it "sassy" Pelicans diehards all over this forum who are more equipped to answer that question.

Shit is the equivalent of black people trusting YouTube videos and Facebook posts about Covid-19 while ignoring Black virologists who are pretty informed in virology and science.

91C7CDF3-226E-4222-91D2-B06175D743AC.gif

Lol I’m sorry he asked me and not you

lmao they were just off for 3.5 months
Real casual answer from you bro

yeah that is true but they only had those practices and scrimmages before playing real competitive games for playoff positioning and they are playing every other day for the most part

the playoffs is all that matters for majority of these teams especially in the bubble when teams are on a much more even playing field

bron has a messed up groin and he still playing like a dummy

just rest up

westbrook was out the last game.. you think he couldnt play if it was necessary? Just get healthy

I can promise seeding doesn’t matter as much as ppl think it does besides that 8th seed for the lakers in the 1st round

in the East, Miami, Milwaukee, indy, Boston, Torinto are all equally dangerous I promise you

Magic are like a star player away from being a likeable team with real potential btw

but too many bad drafts and decisions and set backs have turned them into a lose in 5 games in the first round playoff team

Back