Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Utah can fuck around if they want they can still drop to 7. I think Dallas gon win that.

Phoenix needs that W to stay in the race

Indiana/Miami a toss up but I wanna see Warren style on Jimmy

Denver might lose on purpose never know with those duckin ass niggas.

Idk how serious Bucks/Raps gonna be they’re playing for nothing.

Only two games tonight are worth watching

suns and thunder and heat pacers

Luka porzingis and DFS aren’t even playing

lakers suck and are playing for nothing

bucks and raps are playing for nothing

just stay healthy for the playoffs

also I see TNT has a Kings/pelicans game Tuesday which needs to be flexed out

Nah he’s not a problem at all. Just gonna take time for the team to jell while under his system

I kind of agree and disagree......Gentry has never fielded a good defense in his career and I think he's one of those coaches who has a low ceiling with how far he can really take a team

Pels going to have to start making some serious decisions about what they want this team going forward though pretty soon

Man if you don't know much about a team don't speak on it. Smh dumbass.

But if you want to have a real discussion then let's go.
he asked me if I think gentry needs to go I said no I don’t think he’s the problem and it’s moreso due to the team needing to play together longer due to stoppages In play and injury to key players

let it out though man lol

I kind of agree and disagree......Gentry has never fielded a good defense in his career and I think he's one of those coaches who has a low ceiling with how far he can really take a team

Pels going to have to start making some serious decisions about what they want this team going forward though pretty soon
Yeah but you also can’t go around switching head coaches all Willy nilly. Hire an assistant coach that can come up with a great defensive scheme to mask deficiencies and take advantage of the skill sets there like thibs in Boston or bzedelik in Houston

but one thing gentry has working against him maybe is age

he asked me if I think gentry needs to go I said no I don’t think he’s the problem and it’s moreso due to the team needing to play together longer due to stoppages In play and injury to key players

let it out though man lol
This is not true fam. Gentry doesn't value Defense, and his run and go offense doesn't fit with the players we have due to a PG who struggles in half court offense, creating for himself and shooting at the line. Also he has had questionable line ups, and doesn't run enough PnR schemes as well as late clutch game time schemes which is why we are the worst late quarter team in the league. Most importantly, his basketball philosophy is some loser mentality shit on some "they shot better so they won" shit which makes young players not fight back, play hard, and have urgency in the defensive moments and lack effort when things fall flat. We have seen many young players like Zion and Zo use excuse after excuse yet never display accountability which their head coach NEVER do.

He generally believe our guys play with effort when anyone can see that's bullshit and blames it on turnovers which also reflects on his system as well. His NBA career record has been more Ls than anything and it shows.

That run and gun shit with no defensive importance will not result in a successful franchise. And half court sets is crucial in pivotal moments.

Last edited:
Yeah but you also can’t go around switching head coaches all Willy nilly. Hire an assistant coach that can come up with a great defensive scheme to mask deficiencies and take advantage of the skill sets there like thibs in Boston or bzedelik in Houston

but one thing gentry has working against him maybe is age

Bzdelik is on his staff right now lol

If I was the Pels I would move on from Gentry and look to go younger but that's me

Back