Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

They gotta do better with helping Bam on the PNR.

He getting cooked on the perimeter

Dragic a dirty mothafucka.

That's a dangerous thing to do. Fuck around and make me fly out to the bubble.
Loser shit.

Dragic a dirty mothafucka.

That's a dangerous thing to do. Fuck around and make me fly out to the bubble.
Loser shit.
I thought the explanation they gave for keeping it a common foul was bogus. It was an intentional act and should've been called as such

I thought the explanation they gave for keeping it a common foul was bogus. It was an intentional act and should've been called as such

Right. My nigga had to tear his acl for it to be a flagrant? Fuck you talking about. Dragic tried tripping og with his leg then grabbed og leg when that didn't work.

Refs single handedly brought them back in the game with that sequence of bogus calls. Van vleet kept us held together amidst the ref fuckery tho.

One thing Toronto has done a good job of against Miami where other teams struggle is that they are actually attacking the zone and not settling for 3pt attempts.

They have Miami scrambling with the ball movement trying to recover after dribble penetration

I'm surprised Bam only has a couple of fouls. If they were calling this game as tight as some of the others, he's playing with 5 fouls to start the 4th. He's been extremely handsy when guarding the ball handler attacking the rim. Knocking them off their path and everything

Back