Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Alright I'm off yesterday's game after this

Last night was a playoff preview for the Bucks

Middleton started off hot and then the production tapered off....but the numbers looked good

Lack of adjustments from Bud

Really going to miss Brogdon......not saying hes better than Middleton but he was definitely the second best player for them in the playoffs last year

Alright I'm off yesterday's game after this

Last night was a playoff preview for the Bucks

Middleton started off hot and then the production tapered off....but the numbers looked good

Lack of adjustments from Bud

Really going to miss Brogdon......not saying hes better than Middleton but he was definitely the second best player for them in the playoffs last year
There was no Bledsoe last night

There was no Eric Gordon either

You got confidence in Bledsoe showing up in the playoffs? Maybe he will this year but I definitely need to see it to believe it with him

Cant say I got confidence in him. Just cant say yesterday was their playoff preview without their starting pg playing

There was no Eric Gordon either

You got confidence in Bledsoe showing up in the playoffs? Maybe he will this year but I definitely need to see it to believe it with him
No I’m just saying it can’t be a preview for the bucks if Bledsoe didn’t play

Gordon probably will be injured then too so that’s an accurate assessment lol

and I told I think freeman this the other day

normally I would count Bledsoe out because he’s ass in the playoffs but there’s no real crowds and pressure like that. So he might actually play better
There’s a lot of unpredictability

Harden almost scored 50
Warren scored 53
Fox had a career high 39
Olynyk has 20 in a quarter

All in 2 days

I could see Bledsoe going off for 35 in two of these playoff games lol

Cant say I got confidence in him. Just cant say yesterday was their playoff preview without their starting pg playing

No I’m just saying it can’t be a preview for the bucks if Bledsoe didn’t play

Gordon probably will be injured then too so that’s an accurate assessment lol

and I told I think freeman this the other day

normally I would count Bledsoe out because he’s ass in the playoffs but there’s no real crowds and pressure like that. So he might actually play better
There’s a lot of unpredictability

Like Hustle said yesterday Bledsoe is one of the better defenders on Harden and at his position in general so I'll give him that.....unless he really steps his game up offensively though I dont see him fixing any of those issues I listed but we will see

Back