Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

What I’ll say is, yes you’re right about being the most attainable. But oladipo is the oldest out of the three (not saying it like I have an issue I’m just pointing it out)

also I believe that Beal is the best out of the three and vic is at his ceiling already but I think Vic can be a better de facto PG and better defender than Beal

Beal is all around a better shooter than Vic for the most part (I’m including FTs too)

however with Vic you don’t necessarily have to give up Herro for since he’s a FA just next summer (or fall) from now

Mitchell is the youngest but you don’t trade Herro for him because Herro can catch Mitchell the easiest out of the three as far as ability imo.
Remains to be seen about the defense though

I didn't factor in age. I'm still saying Oladipo.

What I’ll say is, yes you’re right about being the most attainable. But oladipo is the oldest out of the three (not saying it like I have an issue I’m just pointing it out)

also I believe that Beal is the best out of the three and vic is at his ceiling already but I think Vic can be a better de facto PG and better defender than Beal

Beal is all around a better shooter than Vic for the most part (I’m including FTs too)

however with Vic you don’t necessarily have to give up Herro for since he’s a FA just next summer (or fall) from now

Mitchell is the youngest but you don’t trade Herro for him because Herro can catch Mitchell the easiest out of the three as far as ability imo.
Remains to be seen about the defense though

Issue there is by the time herro turns into DM, its too late for Butler. And thats if herro becomes that good.

You make that trade in a heart beat

Lol what a casual post

Lol @ niggas thinking people are casual fans just because they hardly post over here.

Only came in here because Russ having Covid was one of the highlighted stories at the top of the page.

Besides, my comment wasn't really about sports per se.

It was more about the absurdity of the NBA thinking it could resume the season in a state that's considered one of the epicenters of the Coronavirus.

Issue there is by the time herro turns into DM, its too late for Butler. And thats if herro becomes that good.

You make that trade in a heart beat
Yeah I agree but since there’s other options like (oladipo, beal, giannis, internal growth) you don’t really have to make this move to even throw tyler in

Lol @ niggas thinking people are casual fans just because they hardly post over here.

Only came in here because Russ having Covid was one of the highlighted stories at the top of the page.

Besides, my comment wasn't really about sports per se.

It was more about the absurdity of the NBA thinking it could resume the season in a state that's considered one of the epicenters of the Coronavirus.
I said it was a casual post because you said cancel the season because russ (who isn’t the only player to get corona) got the virus when the reason why him and harden weren’t in the bubble to begin with was because they had the virus

Back