Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Damn russ got that shit.

Him and harden ain't in the bubble so it's fair to reach and assume harden got that shit too.

Yikes.

It's over.

Either the season never even resumes...........or it'll resume, but get cancelled sometime in August.

I'm willing to bet the bank on it.

Utah will always chose Mitchell over Gobert and they have RFA in their back pocket. Mitchell will be in Utah for at least the next 3-4 years.
What part of play ball don’t you get? Lol

or they can just keep Gobert and have Herro, Igoudala on an expiring and a pick or Nunn

It's over.

Either the season never even resumes...........or it'll resume, but get cancelled sometime in August.

I'm willing to bet the bank on it.

I'll take that bet. If what you say comes true, I'll shoot you $2M. If not, you give me your bank.

I think he's the most attainable of the three. I also think that, when healthy, he's the best player of the three.
What I’ll say is, yes you’re right about being the most attainable. But oladipo is the oldest out of the three (not saying it like I have an issue I’m just pointing it out)

also I believe that Beal is the best out of the three and vic is at his ceiling already but I think Vic can be a better de facto PG and better defender than Beal

Beal is all around a better shooter than Vic for the most part (I’m including FTs too)

however with Vic you don’t necessarily have to give up Herro for since he’s a FA just next summer (or fall) from now

Mitchell is the youngest but you don’t trade Herro for him because Herro can catch Mitchell the easiest out of the three as far as ability imo.
Remains to be seen about the defense though

Let’s say you are the Miami Heat in 2020

Which player do you pursue out of these 3? and why?

View attachment 316549

First Beal cause his shot creation and shooting will help Butler more than anything.
Second, mitchell only because he can create his own shot better than Oladipo.
Third, Oladipo, i like him more than mitchell but I think DM would fit better with Butler and his injuries worry me.

I’m not saying he is or he will but you don’t trade a 19 year old who has the potential to average 20 for a 23 year old averaging 24

and what I said is true. Mitchell is the closest out of the three to Herro

to me there is a gap between Mitchell and Vic/Beal

First Beal cause his shot creation and shooting will help Butler more than anything.
Second, mitchell only because he can create his own shot better than Oladipo.
Third, Oladipo, i like him more than mitchell but I think DM would fit better with Butler and his injuries worry me.
I was gonna use the injury thing against Vic but Beal is the one with the injury history and look at him now nursing a shoulder injury

I can’t remember Vic being hurt like that outside the knee rupture

Back