Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Hey guys. With this subject of what food is gonna get delivered to the players, if you were in their position, what places would you choose? I’d go with the Applebee’s of course!! Their wonton chicken tacos are amazing!! What say you??
Probably Cheesecake Factory because that is the most expansive menu I can think of

All I know is Jimmy has the biggest impact on multiple teams and for that alone I can’t exclude him

Wolves ain’t been to the playoffs in 14 years and jimmy came off a torn meniscus and blessed the city with a taste of the postseason

jimmy hit game winners for the sixers and made them feel like they could do shit this year. Look at em now. Sixers fan told me the other day they got NO leadership and now Perkins yelling at Embiid

the bulls? Lmao

Miami a top 10 team all year and exceeded expectations all year because of his presence

Klay be along for the ride in GS

They (including myself a little) might say you're biased but you are making alot of very valid points....... alot.

LMAO

Kinda surprised they wouldn't have chefs and nutritionists on hand and feeding these niggas upgraded fyre festival food.

How many late game free throws did jimmy fuck up just this season alone before covid. Foh.

That nigga biased @#1hiphopjunki3
Late game fatigue In his first year leading a young inexperienced team with a one time all star in his first taste of NBA mins

he still shot 83% which is his career average I believe

Go watch pascal siakam dribble moves and wait for him to be discussed on social media

Late game fatigue In his first year leading a young inexperienced team with a one time all star in his first taste of NBA mins

he still shot 83% which is his career average I believe

Go watch pascal siakam dribble moves and wait for him to be discussed on social media

You big mad.

Never have I ever posted a member of my favorite team dancing in a barbershop.

Don't talk to me.

View attachment 313969

This you?

Leave me alone beta.
Y’all were having a scarf off....

gq-bfotd-200206-1.jpg

Back