Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

All I know is Jimmy has the biggest impact on multiple teams and for that alone I can’t exclude him

Wolves ain’t been to the playoffs in 14 years and jimmy came off a torn meniscus and blessed the city with a taste of the postseason

jimmy hit game winners for the sixers and made them feel like they could do shit this year. Look at em now. Sixers fan told me the other day they got NO leadership and now Perkins yelling at Embiid

the bulls? Lmao

Miami a top 10 team all year and exceeded expectations all year because of his presence

Klay be along for the ride in GS

What conference finals Butler led his team in?

What MVP race butler been in?

I’ll wait

You know it’s a shame that you do this every time I make points and try to make it seem like I’m being biased when I’m not

Lmao.

Fam all us been posting together bout the NBA for how many years now? Nh. We all know eachother at this point.

Im saying this cause you got a life time achievement award in being biased when a player is on your team. Seen it a bunch of times.

Lmao.

Fam all us been posting together bout the NBA for how many years now? Nh. We all know eachother at this point.

If im saying this, its cause you got a life time achievement award in being biased when a player is on your team.
Or You could just think the wrong shit for YEARS

give me another time I been biased

Back