Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Screenshot_20200603-093055_ESPN.jpg

Screenshot_20200603-093013_ESPN.jpg

Those 8 games are going to be interesting as far as positioning is concerned. Excluding the Lakers and Bucks.

View attachment 291403

View attachment 291405

Those 8 games are going to be interesting as far as positioning is concerned. Excluding the Lakers and Bucks.
Don’t know the full details of the new format, but is there any way the Rockets could miss the playoffs? Would make me very happy.

Those mfers had lost 4 of their last 5 games before the season got stopped. They got lucky.

Don’t know the full details of the new format, but is there any way the Rockets could miss the playoffs? Would make me very happy.

Those mfers had lost 4 of their last 5 games before the season got stopped. They got lucky.

They play 8 regular season games then...

183605377c742c49-let-the-games-begin-gif-gif-images-download.gif

lmao look at this salty shit

You really shook but don’t wanna admit it.

FTR we’re 8.5 games up on Memphis with only 8 games left to play. Spot clinched...

Word because 5 a game stretch defines the whole season

Some of the shit im hearing is stupid. 22 teams is cool. Fuck the home court advantage shit. Dont do some shit like giving a player 7 foul to foul out.

They really trying to put an asterisk on the ring

I really like the play in game idea. That shit would be intense.

Im wondering what the scheduling for the last 8 games is gonna look like since only 22 teams are playing

Back