Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Caw caws coming for you nigga
What's Caw may never Caw.

giphy.gif

So as far as we know, this is the general consensus All-Time Top 10 NBA players:

0D1C3C10-F99D-485F-A825-9BE6974A5140.jpeg
(50 rings & 34 MVPs between them. And I know: Shaq and Kobe combined for three rings and Kareem and Magic combined for five, but still...)

Who’s playing now that has the potential to be in this pic when their career is over?

Lol @ having 3 rings and competing for a 4th next season and being a two time MVP being swept under the rug because a nigga think curry has to be Finals MVP

stop being so trivial
Nah. Being “carried” to both them rings by KD proves it.
Hell, he couldn’t win that shit over Iggy, and Steph won the damn regular season MVP that same year.

Besides, who would you take out in the Top 10 to put Steph over?

Curry averaged 27.5 points while KD averaged 28.8 points. Doesn't look like he was carried to me in the '18 Finals. KD averaged 35 and Steph averaged 26 in the '17 Finals. That doesn't look like he was carried either

So as far as we know, this is the general consensus All-Time Top 10 NBA players:

View attachment 288369
(50 rings & 34 MVPs between them. And I know: Shaq and Kobe combined for three rings and Kareem and Magic combined for five, but still...)

Who’s playing now that has the potential to be in this pic when their career is over?

KD, Steph and Giannis

Nah. Being “carried” to both them rings by KD proves it.
Hell, he couldn’t win that shit over Iggy, and Steph won the damn regular season MVP that same year.

Besides, who would you take out in the Top 10 to put Steph over?
Larry Bird

also this convo happening and magic being pictured let’s me know Curry is the 2nd best PG of all time with probably 3 more years left

Curry has a shot, I’ll given him that. He’s already a lock for the Hall. But Top 10 status demands something extraordinary. Here’s how these guys crack the Top 10:

Steph has to break the all-time 3-pt record (which he will), AND get an Finals MVP.

KD needs another MVP and a ring away from Oakland as THE guy on the team.

Giannis needs rings: at least three. He’ll have two MVPs after this season: he just needs the titles to validate.

MY money is on Kawhi, tho. Two rings, two Finals MVPs already on two different teams (only Kareem’s done that.) Led a team on his own to the title, as the clear alpha, taking out Giannis AND Steph on the way there. He gets a ring in LA, with an MVP, and he’s in there.

Any of them do this, and they get Shaq’s spot.

Curry has a shot, I’ll given him that. He’s already a lock for the Hall. But Top 10 status demands something extraordinary. Here’s how these guys crack the Top 10:

Steph has to break the all-time 3-pt record (which he will), AND get an Finals MVP.

KD needs another MVP and a ring away from Oakland as THE guy on the team.

Giannis needs rings: at least three. He’ll have two MVPs after this season: he just needs the titles to validate.

MY money is on Kawhi, tho. Two rings, two Finals MVPs already on two different teams (only Kareem’s done that.) Led a team on his own to the title, as the clear alpha, taking out Giannis AND Steph on the way there. He gets a ring in LA, with an MVP, and he gets Shaq’s spot.

LBJ has FMVPs on two teams

Back