Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

And CTB, if you don't like any of the new proposals then just play 2k

It was funny.

What’s the problem. Better than posting some shit about Wade changing his hair color
i didnt chuckle b

i dont find humor in cacs trying to imitate black people. He gets no rice, no champagne, nothing b

agree about Wade hair color tho

You found a way to make that about race.

Bravo
this surely aint the hill you should be dying on after some of the posts i've read from you about race

but, i'll remove that from the equation...the shit just wasn't funny

BUT, since we're here, did you know that if the pelican is overheated, it can make its spinal cord protrude out of its mouth to cover its head to cool down?

this surely aint the hill you should be dying on after some of the posts i've read from you about race

but, i'll remove that from the equation...the shit just wasn't funny

BUT, since we're here, did you know that if the pelican is overheated, it can make its spinal cord protrude out of its mouth to cover its head to cool down?

YouTubing that right now lol

No, do the playoffs the way it's meant to be played and stop messing up the game doing gimmick stuff
do you know what gimmick means?

how is group play, a system that has proven to work in another sport a gimmick?

a gimmick would be allowing for a 4pt line in the 4th quarter if you down under a minute left in the game

do you know what gimmick means?

how is group play, a system that has proven to work in another sport a gimmick?

a gimmick would be allowing for a 4pt line in the 4th quarter if you down under a minute left in the game
It's a gimmick for basketball, leave that soccer shit right where it is. If they can't do the playoffs the right way then don't do it at all and just call the season. David Stern would never bring this bullshit up

It's a gimmick for basketball, leave that soccer shit right where it is. If they can't do the playoffs the right way then don't do it at all and just call the season. David Stern would never bring this bullshit up

Well you have no reason to watch anyway since the bulls flabby and sick. I hope they go with the group stage idea just to see if you’ll still be in here watching with the rest of us.

its not a gimmick at all

the nba has a parity problem

every year the discussion about contracting or relocating teams is had, but it doesnt have to. Everyone knows that only a handful of teams have a legitimate shot at the title while the other teams front offices are tasked with selling hope to the fanbases.

This is the perfect time to get creative about how you can keep ALL 30 teams fanbases engaged simultaneously instead of the same 4-8 every year. The only way the playoffs were going to be interesting this season was if a dark horse team came out of nowhere and did the impossible, but there's a reason why that wasnt gonna happen

As I appreciate club play structure, it would grow the interest of the sport and take the pressures off trying to build this perfect team every year at the expense of bad contracts, overpaying players, etc...

Back