Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Ingles, a key member of the Utah Jazz who sit in fourth place in the Western Conference, has said he is prepared to "walk away, fly to Australia and never play another game in my life and be very content with it" to protect his family from the virus.

His wife, Australian netball great Renae Ingles, is expecting their third child and four-year-old son Jacob has autism and a weakened immune system.

Ingles said last week he hasn't worked out at the Jazz's practice facility despite it opening up to players with strict guidelines. He has a gym and hoop at his home for workouts. Ingles will take a wait-and-see approach to playing games if the season does start.

"It's not worth it," Ingles, discussing practice at the Jazz facility, told Utah radio station 1280 The Zone last week.

"I have a gym, I have everything I can do. As for basketball, it's a bit more difficult, but I think that as we go ahead and find out more information about it, it will be easier to make a decision. But I am in no way willing to risk my children, and Renae, and everything else, to go play basketball."

Matthew Dellavedova's Cleveland Cavaliers teammate Larry Nance Jr raised doubts about whether the tough Australian guard will play. Dellavedova and wife Anna welcomed son Anders into the world last November.

"If I were him, no I'm not subjecting myself to that, because then I can bring it home to my family," Nance Jr told reporters.

At least the Nets are mortgaging their future for young players still in their primes, so there is that...

Levert, dinwiddie and allen ain't shit. You make that trade 10/10.

Adding Beal would make the Raptors shitting on yall in the ecf even sweeter.

All jokes aside though they would be mortgaging the future for a better one. These are the necessary risks you have to take.

Levert, dinwiddie and allen ain't shit. You make that trade 10/10.

Adding Beal would make the Raptors shitting on yall in the ecf even sweeter.

All jokes aside though they would be mortgaging the future for a better one. These are the necessary risks you have to take.
I feel like we would be destroying our foundation. At least let’s see how they fit with Durant and Kyrie first. Oh and fuck a Raptor.

Ingles, a key member of the Utah Jazz who sit in fourth place in the Western Conference, has said he is prepared to "walk away, fly to Australia and never play another game in my life and be very content with it" to protect his family from the virus.

His wife, Australian netball great Renae Ingles, is expecting their third child and four-year-old son Jacob has autism and a weakened immune system.

Ingles said last week he hasn't worked out at the Jazz's practice facility despite it opening up to players with strict guidelines. He has a gym and hoop at his home for workouts. Ingles will take a wait-and-see approach to playing games if the season does start.

"It's not worth it," Ingles, discussing practice at the Jazz facility, told Utah radio station 1280 The Zone last week.

"I have a gym, I have everything I can do. As for basketball, it's a bit more difficult, but I think that as we go ahead and find out more information about it, it will be easier to make a decision. But I am in no way willing to risk my children, and Renae, and everything else, to go play basketball."

Matthew Dellavedova's Cleveland Cavaliers teammate Larry Nance Jr raised doubts about whether the tough Australian guard will play. Dellavedova and wife Anna welcomed son Anders into the world last November.

"If I were him, no I'm not subjecting myself to that, because then I can bring it home to my family," Nance Jr told reporters.

32 going 33. Already secured the biggest bag he's gonna get and his teammates ain't shit. Got a newborn and a kid that's already fucked up. Yeah I'd probably be out too.

I feel like we would be destroying our foundation. At least let’s see how they fit with Durant and Kyrie first. Oh and fuck a Raptor.

The foundation is kd and kyrie, it was Atkinson before but niggas got him outta there. If Kd and kyrie dont work it's over. You get that third nigga incase kyrie has a breakdown or some shit. Cause kd not staying for them other niggas.

Think of Beal as kyrie insurance.

The foundation is kd and kyrie, it was Atkinson before but niggas got him outta there. If Kd and kyrie dont work it's over. You get that third nigga incase kyrie has a breakdown or some shit. Cause kd not staying for them other niggas.

Think of Beal as kyrie insurance.
Homegrown guys are the foundation. Harris, Dinwiddie, LeVert and Allen. Dinwiddie is the Kyrie insurance, and LeVert can be a 15-16 PPG scorer behind KD and Kyrie.

Back