Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Trade Kyrie lol
Lol KD wouldn’t let it happen

its not a smart trade imo but nets would probably have to get rid of joe Harris and Levert/Dinwiddie and another guy

lmao damn though nets don’t even Believe in levert as a third option

nets gonna mess up their rebuild with these moves

they have a really solid roster as it is they just need like another big man

Nah it’s a business

I can’t complain when they are opening up cities for the same reason

NBA players playing won’t potentially hurt me or you plus ultimately it’s up to them if they want to play
What about the message it sends out to casuals? The optics around this can be perceived that they think they are above of a worldwide pandemic that is killing folks. It also can be perceived that they only care about money which in reality won't hurt their rich asses to stay afloat.

What about the players that don't wanna play? I know this won't happen but would happen if 5 of the top players all decide to not play due to family concerns or respect to essential workers?

Does this truly comes down to folks Like LeBron opinion? All of the leaders? Because I can't even see this being a thing if players of those caliber decided to not play. Playing to finish a season for a championship is a priority in what regard compared to doctors who are risking their lives ?

Best believe I'll be watching though
tenor.gif

Lol @ family concerns

I hope NBA players know that they gonna be stuck at Disney world for a good two months

also nba players need to get paid

Lol KD wouldn’t let it happen

its not a smart trade imo but nets would probably have to get rid of joe Harris and Levert/Dinwiddie and another guy

lmao damn though nets don’t even Believe in levert as a third option

nets gonna mess up their rebuild with these moves

they have a really solid roster as it is they just need like another big man
They doing the same thing they did before.

They doing the same thing they did before.
With KG and pierce?

They are doing the same thing they did last year In shipping out good homegrown players in hopes of playing fast and loose in the trade and FA market to become relevant

they are trying to be like the lakers when they should try to be like Miami which is who they USED to be similar to

they don’t have Atkinson anymore they shipped out their best player last year who came into his own as an allstar for Kyrie drama and him hardly playing and KD Not playing

now they about to potentially get rid of levert who used to average 17 last season and joe Harris who is one of the best shooters in the league as a net

don’t get me started on DJ and Jarrett Allen

Dlo should still be there and he coulda been in the talks for best nets PG of all time if he was allowed to be there for 7 or 8 years

meanwhile Levert would give you 15-20ppg as a 2nd option and then dinwiddie off the bench to give you 15ppg

while still having Harris, Allen and The other guys that are actually decent

Still a playoff team

All the nets had to do was sign Derrick Favors in the off-season and they woulda been fine

woulda been the same team with the same chemistry being consistently good.

use Dlo and Levert being good and young in year 3 and snag a star and go contend

Back