Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

One of the most disrespected legends of all time. People love MJ so much that they blindly disregard Zeke's accomplishments bcuz of their rivalry. Thomas has been a winner since college.

Everybody talks about his scoring outburst with the ankle vs LA but this has always been my favorite Zeke moment.

I will not tolerate any Zeke slander today. lol

Damn shame he got left off the Dream Team because the rest of them niggas was some fags

Zeke to me is the most interesting player from his time. Not gonna talk on his basketball accomplishments cause we all knows those, but everyone from that era hates dudes guts. He must have been a different type of asshole.

I love the idea of a little mfer, who is all time great good, is quick to fight, and a piece of shit arrogant mfer that everyone hates.

Zeke to me is the most interesting player from his time. Not gonna talk on his basketball accomplishments cause we all knows those, but everyone from that era hates dudes guts. He must have been a different type of asshole.

I love the idea of a little mfer, who is all time great good, is quick to fight, and a piece of shit arrogant mfer that everyone hates.
Low-key describing CP3 lol

Which version of warriors we talking? With KD? I give the edge to the warriors. Without KD? Lakers win unless steph and klay can stay hot from 3 for 7 games, which they never been able to do.

lol @ Kobe getting guarded by klay, diet Lebron, and draymond

they’ll let shaq get his numbers but lakers lose

Draymond can’t guard no damn Kobe. That’s easy fucking work. Green ain’t no damn elite defender.

LBJ killed all them same niggas. You saying Kobe can’t?

Them same Warriors caught The L to the Cavs.

And Shaq >>>>> Love and Kyrie

Btw, Ill take the KD version of the warriors over the Bulls, Lakers, and Celtics teams.

Granted, all these teams are good enough to potentially beat each other, but the KD warriors would be my favorites every time.

Btw, Ill take the KD version of the warriors over the Bulls, Lakers, and Celtics teams.

Granted, all these teams are good enough to potentially beat each other, but the KD warriors would be my favorites every time.

What about the Spurs and Heat teams.

Prime LBJ and Wade on offense and defense was nice.

What about the Spurs and Heat teams.

Prime LBJ and Wade on offense and defense was nice.

Word. Both teams could beat the warriors, but im still taking KD, Steph, Klay, and Dray as the favorites.

Just too much firepower, and other than Steph, great defenders.

lol @ DPOY draymond, the guy who won finals MVP mostly because of his D on Lebron beyond the numbers, and the “best two way SG” in the league not being able to contain Kobe

Back